Do you ever...

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So, walking out of walmart today, I just had to stop and look at my bike and smile. Anybody else catch themselves just staring at their bike sometimes? Its just so edgy, and sporty looking, yet its so comfortable and fun to ride!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

All the time! Heck.. sometimes I just walk out to the garage to stare at it for a minute :rof:

So, walking out of walmart today, I just had to stop and look at my bike and smile. Anybody else catch themselves just staring at their bike sometimes? Its just so edgy, and sporty looking, yet its so comfortable and fun to ride!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

For a second I thought this was going to be about your argument with the manager who called you a f***** at 4 am while you were trying to return a game with a cracked case...

anyway, yeah I do stare at it all the time when I'm leaving and going in the house. I sometimes say I'm taking a walk to my gf and leave the apartment to just go look at it at night, I take my walk around the bike in circles :D

I do it all the time. I work on the 3rd floor of my office building and I would go and look out down to it and just stare....lol. When I park and walk away, i would turn and stare like some hot chick just walked by.

For sure!

After a good ride, I'll pat it on the seat and let it know. I always smile at it, stare, even been known to wink haha.

Not unusual I don't think man!

It's a childhood dream come true, my ticket to freedom.

Yeap. On regular basis at that. Hahah and +1 on the pat on the bike after a good ride!!! I always tell her I had fun and pat her tank and can't help but smile as I do it :) I love my bike!!!

teh-lolcat.jpg

Last edited:
yes, I also do this often. and when I walk by it in the garage, I pat the seat and say "Hi, Baby!" :eek:

When I pop out the back of work for a smoke I will just look at her and smile.Then I will walk over to her and test the chain tension or check the rear tyre or any number of things that just need a quick visual inspection.
Also after a spirited ride I find myself patting the tank and thinking "Thanks girl that was fun"

I am guilty of this as well. I have found that the bike looks especially good when the sun is setting. Just makes the red color look really nice.

Several of the lunch spots I frequent know I like to sit by the window and seat me there, and I try to park fizzer right in front, at just the right angle, of course... :rolleyes:
Five years and I still never tire of looking at her...

Oh yeah! I do it all the time. And when I am out or at work and not around her (Zooey I named her) I look at pictures of her on my phone.

Even when I am in a riding group, unless someone else has a FZ6 I will find myself staring at my bike more than I check out other peoples.:D

Yep. Do it lots, and I also do it to my truck (body and suspension lifts, big tires etc.)

Also talk to the bike... Closest thing to a girlfriend that I'll have for a while. I know my bike ain't out running around with anyone but me lol. And, despite fuel prices getting crazy it's STILL cheaper than a woman.

Back