Finally, an offer is in hand.

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
That $100K is exactly what got my attention about this field in the first place. If you can operate the tests, and provide technical support to the suffering customer, you will never want for work.....

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Good thing he found someone that would LOVE to ride around on those "nothing but farms" roads!! Good luck on your move. And congrats on the job! :thumbup:

First thing I did when I was approached about this was zoomed in on the area with Google Earth, so I could get a feel for the riding possibilities. Even that wonderful tool doesn't do the landscape justice... the elevation changes are too slight to really show up from satellite imagery.. but I'm okay with that, LOL.

<trying to avoid talking too much about how wonderful this looks in person>

The amount of US History in the area will take some getting used to.

I drove on a road called Washington Mill pond road..... as in George's family had a mill there.

Went past the family seat of the Robert E Lee family, and the birth place of George Washington. Hard not to trip over a graveyard of historic figures in this neck of the woods.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Best of luck, it's a huge move.

Hope you enjoy the East Coast! It's great if you're a sports fan.

Monday night football starts at 8:30, You can oversleep on Sunday and still catch the first game.

Leave your radar detector back in Oregon, or did Virgina get rid of that stupid law?

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
Leave your radar detector back in Oregon, or did Virgina get rid of that stupid law?

69646852080dd7990f41d38bef8643ed.jpg

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Best of luck, it's a huge move.

Hope you enjoy the East Coast! It's great if you're a sports fan.

Monday night football starts at 8:30, You can oversleep on Sunday and still catch the first game.

I have had extremely limited 'success' with devices intended to allow me to evade prosecution for speeding. CB, RADAR, Laser detectors, all of them do nothing to prevent me from getting popped for doing something stupid.

I don't waste my time with them, anymore.

Cruise control is by far the best invention ever, for making good time. 3-4 over whatever's posted, and you can forget about it. Zero stress, and EXTREMELY consistent results.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And VA does check speeds...

I got bagged on April 29th driving through.... :( BTW, it is $61 in fees, $5/MPH over posted speed limit and $1.50 fee to pay the ticket online. Just saying..........