Flower bomber

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've heard tell of a strange dude running round town dropping flowers off at peoples houses. (A very strange dude from all accounts...lol.)

Have any of you Adelaide dudes on here got any?:eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL...I'll bet the Wolf was grinning like a little kid when he dropped them off....well in between grunts and curses and ouches...lol.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! my little pup has been jumping allover my bruised, and very swollen ankle all day! little bugger!

Just got home....got a 6 pack on the way...drinking a Pale Ale, smoking a Stuyve! life is good!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! my little pup has been jumping allover my bruised, and very swollen ankle all day! little bugger!

Just got home....got a 6 pack on the way...drinking a Pale Ale, smoking a Stuyve! life is good!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: thats it making the most out of life , im waiting for you to post a pic of yourself in the moccasin slippers :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: thats it making the most out of life , im waiting for you to post a pic of yourself in the moccasin slippers :D

Man that means i have to shuffel to the car to get my camera.....hang on, will be back in an hour! :eek: