FZ6-Forum T shirts

here is a cleaner bike i did, i don't have many fonts on my computer and have no idea where to find the actual FZ one.

35m4jdt.jpg

let's not be hasty here. I think the FZ6 should be the actual font used on the bike instead of times new roman or whatever. I love the clipart FZ6 but agree with MAXRyan that is looks crude as is.

I should have time tomorrow to play with it. I'll post my results.

LOL, i didnt mean lets get that exact shirt ordered. I just meant, im ready to go forward with finding out some rough prices. and trying to see who wants to take care of cleaning it up. Just trying to figure out a rough commitment level from the rough sketch

here is a cleaner bike i did, i don't have many fonts on my computer and have no idea where to find the actual FZ one.

35m4jdt.jpg
Don't forget, some of our bikes are naked..... We don't all want a fazer as the pic LOL

Maybe, if you can get permission, the Yamaha tuning fork and FZ6-Forum.com

The simpler, the better, IMO

I'm thinking one design is what will have to be settled on. Different versions mean more set-up costs.

The FZ pictured is the only one available across all regions.

35m4jdt.jpg

Looks good, Ryan!! This is going to be fun to watch you creative computer types come up with designs!! :thumbup:

Maybe you could have a burnout streak across the ground going through the middle of the Z and having be the top of the F, and have a circle sun in the sky with the tuning forks? I might give it a shot to do it, but somebody may be able to try my idea?

I'm thinking one design is what will have to be settled on. Different versions mean more set-up costs.

The FZ pictured is the only one available across all regions.

Might be the only one across all regions, but by having just the fared version, I don't think anyone with a naked would buy one. And there are a lot of us - especially in Aus.

I don't think it would be cost effective to have too many different versions of the t-shirt - just 1 generic one so that we could all enjoy it.... :D

Like I sad earlier that I'm going to send a photo wich explains why my friends call me "Balls of steel"... here is picture :D

You can put that on the shirts to show people how "tough machines" our FZ6 babies are :D (I don't ask any fees for distribution of my "ballswork") :D

Just passing through with a thought for a front tee breast logo... About where the pocket would/could be?

attachment.php

Back