Goop's future bike?

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There's a small Triumph dealership in San Diego called Rocket Motorcycles. Never been there before, so I rode down and checked it out. Very cool group of guys there! Anywho, they had a Speed Triple on the floor...a 2011 Special Edition. There were only 200 of these shipped to the US, and they had one! I would love to have this! They wanted $12,084 plus tax/reg fees. Ouch! I'll be waiting for a while before I could get that!

Sorry for the lack of sharpness in this cell phone pic, but you get the idea.
s3.jpg

Sweet lookin' ride mate but you better be quick if there is only 200 in the country :eek:
I dont think they'll last to long at that price , on current Aus/US exchage rates that is dirt cheap :thumbup:

Sweet lookin' ride mate but you better be quick if there is only 200 in the country :eek:
I dont think they'll last to long at that price , on current Aus/US exchage rates that is dirt cheap :thumbup:

Seems like a great price to me too!! considering it is Triumph and will hold its resale value = buy it now!!! :BLAA: :rockon: you would'nt have went in there if you did'nt realy want it!!! :D oh yea and only 200 OF THEM!!! YEA YEA YEA!!! I know i'de be JEALOUS!!!!!

Shaky hands on the cell phone from excitement eh?
Don't blame you dude, that's one hot bike!:drool:

And! Make them give you a deal as well as some added slip ons thrown in. Maybe Arrows in titanium! :BLAA:

That is a great looking ride! :rockon:

Edit: Also tell them you can't by it because it has a single sided swing arm. That way they throw a special rear stand at you....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bryan, it's a Triumph Speed Triple Limited Edition! The US/AUS $ is about the same. There is one for sales on bikesales.com.au at the moment - 849 kms - $21,950!

BUY IT
BUY IT NOW

It is an investment :rockon: :D

I wish I could pull the trigger but the funds just ain't there at the moment... Fart.

MSRP: $11,299
Destination Fee: $450
Setup: $290
Docs: $45

+ tax, registration...blah blah blah.

Shaky hands on the cell phone from excitement eh?
Don't blame you dude, that's one hot bike!:drool:

I wish I could figure out why this fancy phone takes these crappy pics! :rolleyes: It has a bunch of different settings, maybe I should try changing the ISO or something.

I wish I could pull the trigger but the funds just ain't there at the moment... Fart.

MSRP: $11,299
Destination Fee: $450
Setup: $290
Docs: $45

+ tax, registration...blah blah blah.
Dude Thats why they call them EASY MONTHLY PAYMENTS!!!! :BLAA: we're americans!! WE LOVE CREDIT!!! :rockon: :D

Dude Thats why they call them EASY MONTHLY PAYMENTS!!!! :BLAA: we're americans!! WE LOVE CREDIT!!! :rockon: :D

I'm always thought that you only can do this for a house. Difference in culture that will be probably. ;) And that's the reason why I will be on this forum for a loooong time. My fz6 will perhaps will be replaced when it blows out it's 10th birthday candle. :)

You should be able to negotiate an even better deal on that considering the bike is being redesigned for 2012 with a better frame, new ergos, and I think possibly a new motor (correct me if I'm wrong).

Either way, we all know I'm a little biased on how freakin' awesome Triumph is. I love my STriple R. The engineering is amazing.

I'm always thought that you only can do this for a house. Difference in culture that will be probably. ;) And that's the reason why I will be on this forum for a loooong time. My fz6 will perhaps will be replaced when it blows out it's 10th birthday candle. :)

LOL We should only buy our houses with credit we would be alot better off!! :BLAA: here in America you can even get credit cards for retail stores like Wal-Mart!! :D " Buy Now Pay Later" that's our moto!! :thumbup: :D

LOL We should only buy our houses with credit we would be alot better off!! :BLAA: here in America you can even get credit cards for retail stores like Wal-Mart!! :D " Buy Now Pay Later" that's our moto!! :thumbup: :D

For raising sales, company's do everything. :) Problem is that company's don't have ethics. Because there is that selection procedure for selecting who that will become in charge of that company. The ceo is the result of a search for the one that can make the company most profitable. And we all know that to be profitable, the ceo will have to take very harsh decisions. So the most selfish, unhuman persons are perfect for leading company's. And they aim there arrow's on people that are easy buyers. And the banks made it even easier for them to give in to company's "convincing" ways. That's just dangerous.

My point actually is: I love my fz6. I made the decision 4 years ago about buying my fz6. And I still think after every ride: "This is the perfect bike for me" :) I know that the fz6 is a rational bike. And that fits me best. :) It's suitable for every job. Perhaps in ten years from now I'll look for a new bike. But I think it will become a fazer again. :)

Excellent choice! Just ride it before you buy it. I loved a lot of things about it, but several things turned me off (bar vibration and transmission wouldn't shift into neutral when standing still.. but this may have been an isolated issue with the demo bike I rode).

Low end TORQUE FTW though!! :thumbup:

Back