Got my FZ6 yesterday.

DWisen

Reaction score
Visit site
I got my 07 FZ6 yesterday. I then went and took the written exam at the DMV, passed it. They scheduled me for my road test today and I passed that too. The bike and I are now %100 legal and I love every minute of it. I can't remember a time since my son's birth that I have been so happy.

Blah

9D5hSdT.jpg

cRCBGWZ.jpg

ePgMGwK.jpg

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats, D; you got the fastest color AND the fastest year! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

DWisen

Reaction score
Visit site
I love this bike a LOT! Way better than my old Katana. I do want to do the HID conversion though. I think that would complete the bike.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on your new purchase.

Not sure how much riding experience you have, but it appears you are a returning rider. Even so, I strongly recommend you take a refresher course, whether it's a basic or experience class. It will pay off down the road. And don't forget to gear up!

DWisen

Reaction score
Visit site
I have already started buying new gear that I was missing. Yes, I am a returning rider and will be taking a course soon. I have to get my funds right after such a big purchase lol.

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
yes well FZ6 rider or not OP needs a ban for using this fine website to hack my computer and stealing a pic of me for his avatar. for shame!

nice bike, though =]

:ban:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Best year and best color!!

Looks like someone changed the handle bars from the stockers too (a bit flatter, more forward).. Directional removal (or replacement), tidy tail and newish tires!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What does it have for front signals?

Maybe bulbs inside the outer corner of the headlight bezel??

I see something there but it may be a glare..

Actually, all the side reflectors/brackets are gone and I don't see the front brake line retainer either(that bolts to the lower fork leg, part #22)

Last edited:

DWisen

Reaction score
Visit site
bulbs inside the outer corner of the headlight bezel

Yep that is where my front signals are.

She has had a bit of work done to her by the previous owner but was well cared for and it shows. I have no real plans to modify her other than to get the HID Projection kit and maybe a custom paint job.
I'm thinking House of Kolor - Brandywine. Something like this:
S6300088.jpg

Last edited:

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!! Welcome back to the Fun World :welcome:

yes well FZ6 rider or not OP needs a ban for using this fine website to hack my computer and stealing a pic of me for his avatar. for shame!
:ban:

I always wanted to ask you how did you get your Avatar, cos that I have the exact same picture.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike!

For $300 I can convert your headlights to dual HID Bi-xenon projectors and you will have 5X better headlights than stock, 2-3X better headlights than HID bulbs alone can do. This is the most worthwhile modification I've ever done on a bike. You will have better headlight performance than 95% of cars on the road.

:thumbup:

DWisen

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike!

For $300 I can convert your headlights to dual HID Bi-xenon projectors and you will have 5X better headlights than stock, 2-3X better headlights than HID bulbs alone can do. This is the most worthwhile modification I've ever done on a bike. You will have better headlight performance than 95% of cars on the road.

:thumbup:

I was considering doing this really soon but I am tapped out at the moment from getting the bike. When I build my funds back up I might hit you up. Thanks