Happy Birthday - Wolfman

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
Happy Birthday dude!

I know you didnt want anyone to post anything but eh.

The wolf turn one year older on Wednesday! Sorry for the delay in posting but I have been crook as a dog.

Hopefully I will not be sick next year and actually be able to help celebrate it properly. :rockon:

Happy Belated Birthday! Since it was on a Wednesday that means this is your "birthday weekend" to celebrate! :thumbup:

Happy Birthday!:cheer::cheer: Since it is Friday here, I will have a few :iconbeer::iconbeer: in your name tonight!! Have a good one!

Happy birthday for back then, i knew it was coming up but didnt know when. Wish could have been at celabration but had to get new job.

Hey thanks for the Birthday wishes people...it certainly was a big one....

Was invited to a Corporate function at the Horse Races on Wednesday, which started with Beer for Breakfast in the Limo, for the 1.5 hour drive to the race track, then 5 hours of free beer at the track, followed by more beer in the Limo on the way home, followed by work (DJ), which included more beer, then i had Birthday drinks after i finished work till 2am, were i started drinking Black Russians.

Then after that we started drinking Bacardi 151....it all finished in a blur at 8am on Thursday Morning in the morning....when i woke up on a friends couch....

I "lost" large parts of the last 4 hours of the night - morning!

So my Birthday, which was actually Thursday was pretty quiet! i was a basket case....have not drunk like that for about 5 years....yes, the hangover was epic! Nasty!

No i didnt drive or ride through any of it, and yes there are incriminating photo's on facebook...oh the shame!

:shakehead:

Anyway, thanks again for the well wishes folks.

I tried to look at your Facebook page before......it wouldn't let me! :spank:

Black Russians!!! (last time I drank those, I went amnesiac!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-28jAoTPFw]YouTube - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! :d Most funny birthday song ever! :D By The Arrogant Worms![/ame] HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!! :rockon: :D

Hey thanks for the Birthday wishes people...it certainly was a big one....

Was invited to a Corporate function at the Horse Races on Wednesday, which started with Beer for Breakfast in the Limo, for the 1.5 hour drive to the race track, then 5 hours of free beer at the track, followed by more beer in the Limo on the way home, followed by work (DJ), which included more beer, then i had Birthday drinks after i finished work till 2am, were i started drinking Black Russians.

Then after that we started drinking Bacardi 151....it all finished in a blur at 8am on Thursday Morning in the morning....when i woke up on a friends couch....

I "lost" large parts of the last 4 hours of the night - morning!

So my Birthday, which was actually Thursday was pretty quiet! i was a basket case....have not drunk like that for about 5 years....yes, the hangover was epic! Nasty!

No i didnt drive or ride through any of it, and yes there are incriminating photo's on facebook...oh the shame!

:shakehead:

Anyway, thanks again for the well wishes folks.

Yes Jamie, looked like you had a blast!! Happy late birthday hun! Hope the hangover was worth it!

Back