Hoonigan or Hoon-again? Nov 3 ride

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
New month, time for a ride on Sunday, Nov 3. Meet up at San Felipe Rd. & Hwy 79 at 10-10:30 for a Monty run and lunch at Carlee's in Borrego Springs.

Don't forget the time change ;)

Who is in?
Verharen
Motogiro
Jblk9695
Neal
sandctrev

:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll meet you at the gas station near one of the Mexicano restaurants in town! Lol! :p

Hey! Where's Spencer? If you have his number text it to me so I can call and harass him!

Last edited:

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
Have fun you guys! I just got back from a long ride and my butt is too sore to join you tomorrow. Made it to Phoenix and back in 36 hours again... it gets easier every time. Still just as beautiful.

Dress warm and use layers! I came back through Anza-Borrego and Julian today, and while the desert was nice and mild, it was pretty cold up at elevation.

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
Moohahaha ... I just finished my bike... Must test tommarow. Will do a small part of the ride with u guys tommarow. That ramona meetup? What time.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We had a great ride today and spoke well of those-who-could-not-come. Jerry made the long ride south again. Neal who always wins the "most beautiful bike" award. Cliff who, well let's face it, he's just a beautiful person and a joy to ride with anytime. And me. The pokey-slow one today.

Highlights:
  • Spencer showed up at the gas station next to the Mexican restaurant to give us a hearty send off even though he couldn't ride with us. :spank:
  • Neal suggested we take the Mesa Grande loop on our way to meet Jerry. Jeez that's a beautiful road. :rockon:
  • Picked up Jerry, and stopped at Ranchita for some pics.
  • Smooth ride down Montezuma to Carlee's for lunch and a bit of the Chargers game. Oh, and saw a guy on an FZ6 - so it was sorta like an FZ was on the ride. :rolleyes:
  • Back up Monty, Jerry headed home while the other 3 Musketeers went out to find Banner Grade. :eek:
  • Gas in Julian then to Wynola Road, Old Julian Hwy and onward home.
Yes, we took the long and winding roads every chance we got. Thanks guys. It was another beautiful day with friends.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Another awesome day riding.

Thank you friends for being my good compañeros/compañeras.
Everyone had great skill in there riding today.

No Jen was not pokey slow! She just kept waving us past her!

Perfect riding weather today. I had one liner under my jacket and once we hit the desert there was no reason to put it back it even at the higher elevations on the way home.

Last edited:

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think there's enough words to express how jealous I am of your beautiful California weather. Why the hell am I still freezing off my bones here in Northeast?:(

Thanks for the pics peeps. Looked like a lot of fun!

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think there's enough words to express how jealous I am of your beautiful California weather. Why the hell am I still freezing off my bones here in Northeast?:(

Thanks for the pics peeps. Looked like a lot of fun!

So Cal might well be the center of the FZ6-Forum universe. It's maybe similar to a 24hr, 7 days a week full service bank. No deposit required. About the only time they don't ride is when bike is down for new rubber. Most of the time when I'm go down there (7 hour ride from NorCal) for a Hoon ride all I hear are stories about who is got what mileage on the last pair. You jump on a SoCal freeway while on a F6-Forum sizeable group ride and all of a sudden you are merging alongside some 10 or so other riders also heading somewhere on a group ride. It's amazing.

Last edited:

tupac

Reaction score
Visit site
shoot! missed out on another ride, I had been checking the forum for local rides too. I guess that's what i get for not checking this past weekend.:eek:

always down to ride:rockon:

in the san diego area

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great pics !! Great friends !! And gorgeous weather !! What more could you want ?? Other than Humpy tagging along :D :D Thanks for sharing & making me J E A L O U S :spank: :spank: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Great pics !! Great friends !! And gorgeous weather !! What more could you want ?? Other than Humpy tagging along :D :D Thanks for sharing & making me J E A L O U S :spank: :spank: :thumbup: :thumbup:

We're waiting for you Brother Daniel! :rockon:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great ride with the Hoons and Hoonet:D:thumbup:
I bailed a little early and made it home at 3:30, hwy 138 was in shade most of the way and getting a little chill in the air but not bad. Did 275 miles and I was good with that.
The last pic proves that Tigers are fast, flew right out of my gloves:spank:

JerryView attachment 50873

View attachment 50874

View attachment 50875

View attachment 50876

View attachment 50877

View attachment 50878
Where is your connection with the Union Jack on your fairing Jerry?

Nelly