How is the site speed right now?!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am trying a new backup system for the site.. Right now its uploading itself to an offsite server.... So how is the site speed.. I cant tell as I view it on a LAN... Does it seem normal.....

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually seems to be popping faster here in San Diego...
Edit: Sorry, about the same....

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm leaning toward slower. When I first logged on it appeared to me to be loading very slowly. Now after being here for a few minutes it seems to have evened out. I have to say (with nothing to compare it to) that it's not dramatic, but slower. But then again...what the hell do I know?

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
New opinion with more confidence. Slower for sure. I just tried to play Blackjack and it took forever to load initially and between hands. So slow as to be unplayable. Not the norm, for sure. Hope this helps!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm leaning toward slower. When I first logged on it appeared to me to be loading very slowly. Now after being here for a few minutes it seems to have evened out. I have to say (with nothing to compare it to) that it's not dramatic, but slower. But then again...what the hell do I know?

And to add to that, It might not be the server that's slow but instead some other computer/ router in the network....