I love my garage

I love mine too, just wish there was enough room for a motorcycle:D

P1010492.jpg

Jerry

Is that a TV out there now?

Same 19" computer monitor as when you were here I think...

Do you have a car(s) and which one?

Ford Explorer (wife's) Acura RSX (mine)

Nice organization David! I hope I can get that organized next year! For now, it's a work in progress! But, I'm also running cable and ethernet out there and placing a PC and a TV. :D

Nice :) no Fiber Optics in the garage, but the netbook has no problem getting on the wifi.

Wavex,

I was born and raised in Long Beach, I went to Milliken High School, class of 1989.

Have you lived there long?

My father still lives in Long Beach, I really enjoyed growing up there.

Awesome! I live right next to Cal State... I can see the Pyramid from my house hehe... I grew up in France and moved here when I was 21 (10years ago). Been in Long Beach ever since, in 4 diff places from Belmont Shore to here now... What made you move out of here?

Same 19" computer monitor as when you were here I think...

Ford Explorer (wife's) Acura RSX (mine)

Nice :) no Fiber Optics in the garage, but the netbook has no problem getting on the wifi.

Awesome! I live right next to Cal State... I can see the Pyramid from my house hehe... I grew up in France and moved here when I was 21 (10years ago). Been in Long Beach ever since, in 4 diff places from Belmont Shore to here now... What made you move out of here?
When I met my wife she was from Pasadena so we moved closer to her area to split commutes. She was driving to North Hollywood and I was driving to Santa Ana, so we settled in Duarte in the foothills at the northend of the 605fwy.

My father and best friend still live in LB, I know the area well, you probably get some really nice rides up the coast.

One of the good things about living in the foothills are the twisties that I have near me, Azusa highway 39, Glendora Mtn. Road, Mt. Baldy run, and Highway 2 (which I have still yet to do).

Brico,

You have to imagine a different environment out where Wavex lives. I lived there or near there all of my life and there is no snow, 30 days of rain a year, and plenty of beautiful California sun that a little car wax handles easily.

I don't think that Wavex is dealing with the same elements as some of you.

What I got from the picture was a nice getaway or Man Cave as someone put it, who wouldn't want that.

Imagine a place to get away, work on your bike, lounge around, and look at the forum, all in the same area.

I'm jealous.

Yeah, the cars can stay in the sun all year (they would be anyway in the parking lot at work during the day) :)

Where's the beer fridge man??? ;)

:rockon:

4136070891_f4c31bd343_b.jpg

Great garage man,but dude...........paint that cement ,lol

Yes, but I am not done patching the crack yet... will coat the floor later... I think Lowe's (US store) does it for relatively cheap...

Nice garage...just about as good as a home away from home! ;)

Now go clean your car!

:spank::D

Yeah the RSX needs a deep cleaning I know :Flip:

lol thanks...

my wife was messing around in the garage today...

4137857708_80dedb9e68_b.jpg

lol

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

LOL! Nice sense of humuor from the missus! And the fact that she knows what to do with a front race stand! Awesome....

Hi Dave,
It must be great to have that kind of area (sq ft).
Mine has always been cramped and this time of year very cold.
All the best...........Macy.

4136070891_f4c31bd343_b.jpg

:[/quote]
If you were in Australia and THAT was your beer fridge, you would be kicked out of the country. :ban:

Can you even get a six pack in there?..... :beer:

Us Aussies should post pics of our beer fridges - I think many of you would be shocked.. :eek:

If you were in Australia and THAT was your beer fridge, you would be kicked out of the country. :ban:

Can you even get a six pack in there?..... :beer:

Us Aussies should post pics of our beer fridges - I think many of you would be shocked.. :eek:

Hehehe, I was gunna say that too...lol.
As long as it holds what you need, and keeps it cold, that's all that matters though.

Back