I think all of you should put your bikes away for today!

Y

yukon_alex

For your viewing pleasire I have included a photo of my backyard. Yes, that is snow accumulating on my lawn! I had planned a 4 hour ride this morning and woke up to SNOW!! AAAGGGHHH!!!:jawdrop:

So, I think in a show of solidarity for a moto-brother, you should all park your bikes for the day too! It must be a good day to add things to it in your garage.

Thanks ahead of time for all your sympathy! Yes, you may feel bad for me.:(

Edit: It's precisely +1C here right now. My unheated garage is COLD too!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 95 in NJ right now, and suppose to push 100 tomorrow and Tuesday. Now you can feel sorry for me!

Alex, it snowed in the mtns here two days ago, and I rode anyway. C'mon! ;)

That's too bad Alex. Is the snow in June unusual? I hope so...

It's 80F here right now but unfortunatly I might as well have snow on my lawn. I have to work on my thesis so no riding for me either :(

Alex, it snowed in the mtns here two days ago, and I rode anyway. C'mon! ;)

I have ridden in snow too but it is pretty close to 0C and I don't want to join the ranks of "I dropped my bike today" here on the forum. Expecially since it can be easily avoided.

That's too bad Alex. Is the snow in June unusual? I hope so...

It's 80F here right now but unfortunatly I might as well have snow on my lawn. I have to work on my thesis so no riding for me either :(

It is unsusual for this time of year. However, like I told my son this morning, when you live North of 60, it can snow any time!

We just spent the last two weeks with temps above 20C so taking a day off from the "heat" is not so bad.

ya its about 90 here in michigan as well but windy as hell out.
Had a huge storm last night. Blew out the power a few times.

For your viewing pleasire I have included a photo of my backyard. Yes, that is snow accumulating on my lawn! I had planned a 4 hour ride this morning and woke up to SNOW!! AAAGGGHHH!!!:jawdrop:

So, I think in a show of solidarity for a moto-brother, you should all park your bikes for the day too! It must be a good day to add things to it in your garage.

I have chosen to ride my bike today in honour of you. UK hotest day of the year 90C.
Global warming...............I love it:Sport:

I hope you mean 90F Nelly! Otherwise global warming is worse than I thought...
Yeah you got me, it was the sun..... us pasty Brits aren't used to it. It takes me a week to go white lol. I just wanted to have bragging rights for a few minutes.

Nelly

If it makes you feel better I rode my bike from 900pm-11pm last night, and 430-7am this morning, when it was all nice a cool. Watched the sun come up, and reflect off the mist in the valleys. It was really really nice. Downside 99-100 during the day with blazing sun.

Sorry your wether is so cold.

I'm with Biker-Dude since I'm still sporting two sprained wrists from the accident.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner... was out riding. :Sport:

Err... I mean... I feel for you, man. I think I'll park my bike out of sypathy for you. Oh man, I couldn't even finish that line without busting up! Who am I kidding?! :rof: Alright, how about if I do a "sympathy ride" for you? Would that make you feel better?

Hope you're able to go out for your ride soon. Take care!

I'll park mine for the next three days. Of course I'm in Chicago so I can't ride. Does that count???

Yeah you got me, it was the sun..... us pasty Brits aren't used to it. It takes me a week to go white lol. I just wanted to have bragging rights for a few minutes.

Nelly

LOL!

Hope you got to enjoy that weather. That temperature is fun to ride in, as long as you're moving...

Well, thanks for nothing, guys and gals! One was too warm to ride, one has two sprined wrists, one is heading out of town and the rest of you were out riding! Well, I am hoping for a little revenge come the 21st. I want to head out and get a photo at midnight (I have begun the sacrifices to ensure decent, clear weather) with the sun up or at least light in the sky. Stay tuned, I'll let you know how it turns out!

Thanks for the fun day! I was checking back fairly often....

Back