Rapid Bikes Modified Bike of the Year 2011...3rd place and chuffed! :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You got my vote Wolfman!

Actually, the original article about your bike on Rapid Bikes was a great deciding factor on me getting the FZ6 as I realized the great modding potential of the FZ...

Cheers for the vote! :thumbup:

Yeah the Little Fizzer is easy to muck about with, mine has had about 6 different configurations before I got to this point with it! It sorta feels a bit underpowered now that the TRX is in the shed with its stonking tweaked motor in it! Maybe I will go for some work on the motor in the fizzer when the donk gets a bit tired, probably cams, and head work to extract a few more ponies from that great lil motor!

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
hope the voting is going well for you wolf. i wish you luck and sorry i cant help you with my votes. C' mon aussies and Kiwis. its the ONLY Fz6 in the constest and it s tastily modded so vote for it not some gixxer or busa that are common the fz is still quite a rare beast to see around:BLAA:

im preaching to the converted here tho am i? :jawdrop::rof:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive voted twice from 2 different email addy's , told the family to vote & will get Kel onto it as well :thumbup:

another vote for the mighty fz

A few more votes....it all counts! Went for a ride Yesterday, and when i stopped for a sanga, i ran into a few blokes that had seen that the bike had been nominated, and knew me, and they were teling me that they were going to vote for my bike! Woop! Woop!

Is it possible a humble little fizzer coukd actually win....me thinks it is nigh on impossible, but i must admit, i am taken aback by the support i have received!

Keep voting peeps!

:thumbup:

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
sif vote for you, you grub!

Well of-course I did! and before most ppl on here too.
You have made and bought more custom parts for your bike than any other FZ6 in history I reckon and gave any R1 or CB something a run for its money!

I hope someday to be able to dedicate as much as you have to a passion as worthy as yours!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sif vote for you, you grub!

Well of-course I did! and before most ppl on here too.
You have made and bought more custom parts for your bike than any other FZ6 in history I reckon and gave any R1 or CB something a run for its money!

I hope someday to be able to dedicate as much as you have to a passion as worthy as yours!

LOL! I knew you would be onto it! The voting that is! Cheers...

As for the R1's, etc.....dunno bout that, maybe on Lobe road, with an inexperienced pilot riding the R1!

Mikey's FZ1 leaves my FZ6 in the weeds, but it gives a certain Z1000 a real hard time! Now the TRX, that's another story...that thing is lazy quick! :rockon:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I could vote Jamie, good luck!

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shameless BUMP No.4!

Need more votes! LOL!

I am starting to sound like that freak on youtube.... "Like Mah Status!"

:BLAA:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry it is geographically limited so many here can not vote for you!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk