Look what I have done to my bike today!

So I am going to ask the question again.......How do you change the clock ? I have been looking around, and looked in the manual, and still cant find it. Can anyone help us with this ?

Here are my pics sorry I couldnt get them to load into my post directly
Ok finally got around to taking some pics! The fender eliminator has a light for the plate, however when i took off the old one I realized the previous owner cut that wire....:spank:

Levers were cake, the lights were not too bad either. I have the same LED lights to put on the front too.

Last edited:
Ok its a FZS but its still a Fazer :thumbup: .
Stuck back carrier plate on mine yesterday n rode the silver beast most of the day today :D

2012-10-14-228.jpg

2012-10-14-227.jpg

Here are my pics sorry I couldnt get them to load into my post directly
Ok finally got around to taking some pics! The fender eliminator has a light for the plate, however when i took off the old one I realized the previous owner cut that wire....:spank:

Levers were cake, the lights were not too bad either. I have the same LED lights to put on the front too.

I got the same one in chrome. The rear was cake but the front has a 3 wire harness and my lights have two. I assume you had the same issue as it is the same kit. How did you install?

As much as I wanted to ride it today, all I could do was look at it since it was in the 20s this morning. Can't wait for spring to get here :)

Ordering a few things tonight to fix her up from my crash last week. So I should be posting here sometime soon. :)

Today I did a valve clearance check
Fitted a gear indicator
Fitted a PCv
Led flasher relay
Fresh spark plugs
Some led rear blinkers to go with the front
Fitted a new BMC air filter
Tomorrow I just have to finish the rear blinkers and tidy up the wiring.
It was all done inside in the air con because of the 44 degrees C outside! The shed was even higher.

Ordered some .90 sonic springs.....FZ1 (gen 2) handlebar....and a cowling which needed replacing since I bought the bike (where turn signal mounts)....no photos yet since it's all on order......but I see where it can become addictive.

Also removed the AIS system. All in preparation for a dyno tune :)

I fitted a scorpion stainless steel exhaust system with edge outlets, looks fantastic and sounds even better with DB killers out, also fitted some adjustable levers and a new tax disc holder, went for a ride in 1 degree centigrade temperatures but didn't really care as above 8K was mental :)

Must remember to eat and drink though, went 9 hours without so much as a cuppa tea or food. Fool! :)

Right now i'm browsing these here forums with kids in bed and wife out, glass of glenfiddich single malt in hand. Bliss :)

Back