Met Some Aussie's

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
On my last ride I met an Australian couple that are members of the Far Riders. Which to my knowledge is a long distance riding community over there. They have been invited to ride the Iron Butt Rally over here in the states so they flew over for an IBA meet a few weeks ago, bought a bike and rode a bit with us in Florida before heading back to Australia. They are planning on returning to the US a month in advance for the start of the IBR to make it over to the starting point.

Turns out they own a bike shop, Fine Line Motorcycles. Suzuki, Kawasaki and Yamaha dealer over in South Taree. Not real sure about the shop as I have never been there, lol. But they couple were really fine folks and a joy to talk to.

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
All I know is they live in Taree.

Address to the shop is Lot 35 Manning River Drive Taree South NSW 2430

I think they said something about they lived near the coast in that area?

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool deal. Everyone in the states offered them a place to stay when they came back though and they exteneded the offer there in Australia. Might have to take them up on that. lol

They have two sons that do endurance sport bike racing over in Europe I guess. like 24 hour team races, pretty neat I thought.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool deal. Everyone in the states offered them a place to stay when they came back though and they exteneded the offer there in Australia. Might have to take them up on that. lol

They have two sons that do endurance sport bike racing over in Europe I guess. like 24 hour team races, pretty neat I thought.

They didnt happen to be Damien Cudlin's Mum & Dad did they ??? He is a Taree boy & has been known to ride enduro races & im sure his old's own a bike shop in the area :confused: