Metal Gear Solid 4

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW, is all i can say, well not really i have alot to say lol. Has anyone else played this game? I have it for PS3. The graphics in the game are amazing and the movement is very close to real human movement. How about that camo suit and mask!! I love the weapons customization in the game and all the story lines. I didnt care for all the loading it had to do but, it was well worth the money for the game. Don't want to spoil it for anyone but, there is a suprize at the very end of the vidoes after you beat the game. No, it's not a super cool weapon or anything. It has to do with the videos themselves and what happens in them and WHO, hint there, shows up. Its an awesome game. Short gameplay but the vids make up for it.:Flash::D:thumbup:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
This game has me eyeing a PS3!! I've been happy with my 360 but this game might make the PS3 worth it. I've played all the originals, and MGS4 looks even better! I'll have to wait until Winter time though, it'll give me something to do while my FZ is stuck hibernating in the garage!

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This game has me eyeing a PS3!! I've been happy with my 360 but this game might make the PS3 worth it. I've played all the originals, and MGS4 looks even better! I'll have to wait until Winter time though, it'll give me something to do while my FZ is stuck hibernating in the garage!

its totally worth getting the PS3 for a lot of reasons. One the PS3 is also a Blue ray player. And the graphics are so awesome. The game is great but remember like i said there is a lot of video time, the game doesnt have as much game time as most but ask anyone who has played it and they will tell you its a great game.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have it but I'm not much for console games... I'm a PC gamer... give me a kb and mouse and I'll frag your arse! ;)

I've started playing it but I need to master the controller before I can consider finishing this game. Incredible graphics and smooth game play. The AI is not the best (FEAR FTW).

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have it but I'm not much for console games... I'm a PC gamer... give me a kb and mouse and I'll frag your arse! ;)

I've started playing it but I need to master the controller before I can consider finishing this game. Incredible graphics and smooth game play. The AI is not the best (FEAR FTW).

thats true but its still a great game. where are you at in the game right now?

sideslider

Reaction score
Visit site

THis and gran turismo 5 (not prologue) when it comes out (bad spelling I know)

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
THis and gran turismo 5 (not prologue) when it comes out (bad spelling I know)

Assasins Creed was pretty good too. I am also playing Grid its ok graphics are pretty good and the car handling is close to real. It is all on track though, but it has almost every kind of racing in it: Drift, Open wheel, muscle car, demo derby, La Mauns 24hr race(sp). The only racing I havent seen in it is drag.

Oblisk

Reaction score
Visit site
i beat MGS3 snake eater like 13 times on the hardest difficulty. . . . i have no life this game will be the reason i buy a ps3. . . i love the MGS games

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
MGS4 got high reviews. Just wondering how you guys would rate it compared to GTA IV?

For me it would rate about 8.5-9.0 scale because of all the time loading and the fact that if you take out all the video time there is not as much actual game time. Dont get me wrong i loved this game. Otherwise I would not have posted about it, but they spent a lot more effort and time in the graphics and the weapons customization.