Modulator Option for head lamp; anyone try this?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for options and one I like is being seen by others!

My goal is to fit the RS lamp with a low and high beam and for day time riding, make that beam modulate so people see me better. I always see bikes that have them so this will be my first mod once I figure out how to accomplish the task.

Here is a possible solution although I haven't read their installation manual.

Motorcycle Headlight Modulator - Diamond Star by Signal Dynamics

Any thoughts?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the headlight modulator from Kisan. It's a bit more expensive but it's pretty much plug and play.

The Signal Dynamics install is much more involved, which actually requires you to wire the unit into your exhisting wires.

Regardless, the modulator is great, I love mine, and it works! People will yield to you when you are in the fast lane, they think you are some type of an emergency vehicle. I actually had one woman pull over on the left shoulder of the freeway for me. LOL..Most just pull over to the right, thank you very much.

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Visit site
Reviving an old thread. Looking at the Kisan products since a friend has had them on two bikes for 2 year without issue.

Considering the 115W-DHL, which modulates BOTH beams when on high, and neither when on low. Has the light sensor. Also looking at the 20W-D "Tail Blazer" which pulses the brake light before going solid on each brake tap.

How do you who have it like the DUAL headlight modulators?