MotoGP: Laguna Seca is out of the schedule

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's terrible news! I was just at the races today and yesterday and did notice that there were a lot fewer fans compared to MotoGP earlier this year. Having just wrapped up all the racing, I was already looking forward to MotoGP next year. :( At least ALMS/Rolex GP and the Motorsports Reunion will still be here.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bummer. It's always been one of the most exciting races of MotoGP (at least in recent history).

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
CRAP! I was planning on going next year! I went to Indianapolis for 5 years now and went to Austin this year, Laguna Seca was next year! Oh well. Guess I'll have to go party in Austin again. :BLAA:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
CRAP! I was planning on going next year! I went to Indianapolis for 5 years now and went to Austin this year, Laguna Seca was next year! Oh well. Guess I'll have to go party in Austin again. :BLAA:

Rough duty huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Personally I feel that if a circuit isn't prepared to host all classes they don't deserve a round at all. The fans are missing out big time not seeing Moto3, Moto2 and Supersport on that track, I think that would be some hectic racing.

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Personally I feel that if a circuit isn't prepared to host all classes they don't deserve a round at all. The fans are missing out big time not seeing Moto3, Moto2 and Supersport on that track, I think that would be some hectic racing.

As much as I really want to see the race next year, I have to agree with you there. The Moto 2 and 3 races are often times more interesting than the GP race.