My bike's unveiling

whitefox51

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought this bike laid down in June and have been piecing it together all summer. Here it is fresh out the paint booth! :D Let me know what ya think

But seriously, that color looks hot. You'll stand out in an FZ6 meet or any get together for that matter

Nice job..not sure exactly what flavor of orange that is, but I LOVE orange on cars, bikes....etc.:rolleyes:

Looks Great!:thumbup:

I concur with everyone else... great color! I love the shade of orange used, makes the bike look stunning! Grats! :)

It's a tangerine dream!!! Looks like it even has some pearl in it. I second the orange stripes on the wheels. It would almost look like something out of Tron if you did that. Nice job.:Flash:

The bike looks fantastic! I'm very impressed. You did a great job and it will definitely stand out in a crowd. Thanks for sharing.

:rockon:

X

WOW! Looks great. Is that the Corvette orange? Very nice indeed! :thumbup:

Great looking bike, love the colour, agree with others, orange rim stripes would look fantastic.

:rockon:

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am really loving that color! I'm so jealous I want to do that to mine now. How much did the paint job cost you?

Absolutely stunning!!!:rockon: I don't ususally like that color but on the fz it's striking and you certainly know your way around a tool box:thumbup: Very nice!!

Back