Visit site
That thing is gonna be sick once your done

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW!! GREAT FAB WORK Your cart is looking AWESOME!! :rockon: :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
That's silly, which is a perfectly good reason to build one. Be sure to securely strap your bag in, and your golf clubs, too! Slow play should not be an issue. Looking forward to pics of completed project. Action shots likely to be blurry.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought about tossing like a 450 dirtbike engine in a golf cart, then i realized my lack of Fab skills and chubby hands +terrible welding and electrical skills... it was gonna have to wait...lol

Work so far looks top rate! looking forward to the finished product!

Note: i might suggest tossing seat belts and some sort of roll cage... or maybe put fat wheels on it.... i fiddled with a golf cart when i worked at a country club.... probably got it to go 35 and it came up on 2 wheels often... can only imagine what it'll do with the Fazer engine in it :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! Now that's a cool project! Please get some video when it's done, so we can see you smoking it up!

:rockon:

smallblock450sl

Reaction score
Visit site
Got the custom built SS header installed. Mount the radiator, Morse cable shifter assy and a fuel cell and its ready to fire. Build frame work for the raceing seats, "cage"? and blow apart for paint. The body work will come later.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good, but wouldn't the drastically different header lengths cause problems with uneven cylinder pressures?

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome!!! I have a similar plan of buying an off-road type kart frame and then installing a two stroke 600 cc triple snowmobile engine inside. Sadly my wife told me I was nuts and already have too many toys:spank:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool!

Is that a 9" ford rear end and did you figure out how the rear end gear ratio will work out?

You going to make a foot operated clutch and make the shifter hand operated? The actual shifter should be fun to design and build too...

Don't you need a panard bar to keep the rear end centered?

Last edited: