nccoder is now Motogiro

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been wanting to change my username for some time and now it's been done. Hope it doesn't cause any confusion..

Same friendly robot. The deathray is just harmless light...but then you all knew that!
picture.php

Big Love to All!!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
why the name change?
has the robot become self-aware?

I think you'll find the Dalek's are coming to Exterminate :BLAA: Or the robot is off to find Will Robinson who is still Lost in Space , 'Danger Will Robinson , Danger' :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or-epXMvTM8"]YouTube- Daleks Exterminating!!![/ame]

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I think you'll find the Dalek's are coming to Exterminate :BLAA: Or the robot is off to find Will Robinson who is still Lost in Space , 'Danger Will Robinson , Danger' :D

YouTube- Daleks Exterminating!!!

Oh, Oh..... So scary -will the R1 be able to out run these guys?

Jeez Cliff, I was just learning to pronounce nccoder :rolleyes:

Ya know the critters don't like change...

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
What's up Cliff? Identity crisis? =P

Hmm.. Changing nicknames huh? Maybe I'll change mine to "The Dude"...:D
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L0ORyPnvWc&feature=related]YouTube - The Big Lebowski - The Dude's Lebowski[/ame]

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Who are you? And What have you done with nccoder? *Goes back and reads thread*....OH! I see!.......No I don't...... So who are you really?:confused:

So if you're both Cliff......who am I?:confused:....And why do I have this Australian accent?:eek: WHAT'S GOING ON?:eek::eek: Why is there a twelve foot baked bean looking at me from outside my window...........Ahah! I think I got the wrong mushrooms again.:eek::spank::ban::D Sorry, My bad:BLAA:.

Disclaimer....No mushrooms were harmed in the making of this post.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Who are you? And What have you done with nccoder? *Goes back and reads thread*....OH!

So if you're both Cliff......who am I?:confused:....And why do I have this Australian accent?:eek: WHAT'S GOING ON?:eek::eek: Why is there a twelve foot baked bean looking at me from outside my window...........Ahah! I think I got the wrong mushrooms again.:eek::spank::ban::D Sorry, My bad:BLAA:.

Disclaimer....No mushrooms were harmed in the making of this post.

Are you sure it wasn't those peyote buttons? You sort of look like you might be a relative in that picture of that XS400! Hahaha

With out the robot suit:spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you sure it wasn't those peyote buttons? You sort of look like you might be a relative in that picture of that XS400! Hahaha

With out the robot suit:spank:

Hey, that's Uncle Terry!....ow ya garn Uncle Tezza?

The only one in the family hairier than me...lol.:eek::BLAA: