New England Meet in VT - Aug 15th, 2009!!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
anyone have a 2GB SD card that i can borrow for this trip, with an SD adapter as well that i can trade for the day with so you can have 4GB for letting me use 2GB (Sure wish my camera would accept the 4GB... but oh well.

If not then no big deal, i will save the recording time for the famous roads (Tracy rd and/or Rt17)

I have a 2 GB micro in by BB that you can use. It's got music on it but you can erase it and I can sync it later. You'll need your adapter of course. :D

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Bill! We had a rather good day and nice ride in. We stretched it to about 170 miles thus far. Wish you were here too!

We're at the Inn and there's a group of HD riders here from Maryland. Rather cool group too! They actually hung out in the lounge with us Yamaha people and chatted through the evening. :D

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woot!! Got here safely after 230+miles. Had dinner at the Silo with the fellas, swell group. Tomorrow's ride out after 7:30am breakfast, bikes all gased up and me with my new broken in bt21's for the twisties.

Ares

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We're at the Inn and there's a group of HD riders here from Maryland. Rather cool group too! They actually hung out in the lounge with us Yamaha people and chatted through the evening. :D

it was awesome while hanging out with them to hear of all the stuff that was broken on their bikes too.... it was both funny and scary that they were OK with the fact that some of them had no brakes, other had not lights.....

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
it was awesome while hanging out with them to hear of all the stuff that was broken on their bikes too.... it was both funny and scary that they were OK with the fact that some of them had no brakes, other had not lights.....

Broken Harleys...LOL...the words go hand in hand.

No brakes...No lights?:eek:

I rode 150 miles last night from my work in Marlboro to my camp here in Ossipee NH! What a gorgeous ride yesterday evening and last night. nice cool air....clear sky...a real blast!

Gonna take the wife out this afternoon for a little run down the kangkamangus Highway...should be fun...

Oh well...everybody enjoy this weather...it's awesome!:Flash:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Breakfast is over and the group is getting ready to roll. Looks like PERFECT weather so I'm looking for a perfect ride!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And... we got it! Thanks all for a really great and incident-free day in VT. I hope you all had as much fun as I did! Please post up when you are home safe. I am still at the Inn as are many others. Looks like breakfast right away then pack to leave.

There are a ton of pics and some video coming from many riders!

Last edited:

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
And... we got it! ...
There are a ton of pics and some video coming from many riders!
Can't wait to see. I hope it was good. It was hot yesterday on our way to Wells Beach, ME so VT must've been hot too.

Hope you'all aren't too tired from all them there twisties :D in VT.

Dennis

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
And we are home! Baby was waiting for us when we got in, and now it's just time to unpack and get settled back in. Will post pics in a little while.

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi gang. Sorry to have missed the ride. I'm in the middle of the High Peaks of the Adirondack Mts. (Keene Valley) and it's about 3 hrs. to Keene, NH where my son lives. I know some of the roads you mapped out. Plus my daughter-in-law works at Mt. Snow. I would have seriously considered this trip. I hope it went well. I'll be sure to watch this forum more carefully in the future. Anyone wanting to ride in the "Dack's" this fall give me a shout! Dan :thumbup:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi gang. Sorry to have missed the ride. I'm in the middle of the High Peaks of the Adirondack Mts. (Keene Valley) and it's about 3 hrs. to Keene, NH where my son lives. I know some of the roads you mapped out. Plus my daughter-in-law works at Mt. Snow. I would have seriously considered this trip. I hope it went well. I'll be sure to watch this forum more carefully in the future. Anyone wanting to ride in the "Dack's" this fall give me a shout! Dan :thumbup:

Keep your eyes peeled for next year's meet.....there was talk about either Western Mass or Upstate NY for a location. Of course there was also talk of going to Maine or beaching it in Rhode Island, but.....

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We're back too! Hot ride home but no issues!

Thanks to all of you for yet another succssful and fun meet. It was great to see some of the White Mtns Meet people along for this ride as well as a bunch of new faces to meet as well! Thanks to all of you who pitched in to help with leading as well as sweeping. It was nice to lead but also fun to be back in the pack enjoying the scenery and fun to be sweeping as well and seeing the entire group in front of you.

We had some great runs, some good food, a lot of laughs over drinks and beers. I hope you all had a great experience on this outing. Michele and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

And John, Michele still feels REALLY bad about that incident. Our offer stands and I'd expect you to take us up on it if that need comes up! :thumbup:

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Home! Thanks all for a fantastic weekend. Great seeing the NH weekend folks again, and meeting the new guys. Coming home, decided to swing down through North Adams and take rt 2 through the Berkshires - nice run with another hairpin!

Can't wait to see the pics and video! (again) :D