New member welcome thread..

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Btw welcome, glad you found us you are on the right place and we have the most knowledgable people for the FZ6

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi costakis and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Please tell us about yourself. Start a new thread in the New Members forum. Show some pics of your bike.

Last edited:

thisisdylan

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys. i just got myself a 2006. second bike ever. it was dropped but no major damage.
previous owner left me some work to do. going to be putting in a clutch cable next week, so i'm changing fluids, cleaning headers, and scrubbing the **** out of the chain in the mean time. i took it to malibu last week and it was a really good time.

fizzer.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome new members! You SoCal riders keep an eye out for some riding now that the heat wave is over. Pretty soon! Blah

Shoutingsoup

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all. A proud new owner of a 2004 FZ6 and a proud new member of this forum!

Been riding on a CG125 for a couple of years but passed my full test a couple of weeks ago.

I'm guessing folks here'll approve of my first choice of 'big' bike!?

baz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I'm in from Italy. I'm searching a lightweight bike as a substiture for my actual big bore, big torque, big weight, big big [looking for something small in a BMW K1200RS is literally without hope ;)] my poor backbone is sending bad signals&bulletins every day and and I think that a FZ6 Faz is the most appealing model for me. So let my read and learn, I'll be back soon with a lot of questions...
See Ya, P.

fzrjames

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi!

Im John and Im from England, UK - Lincolnshire.

I have a 2007 FZ600 in all black.

Use as a road bike but like to escape and travel around the country on a weekend, work hard through the week!

Work hard play hard as they say!

John :thumbup:

RRO36

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All,
I'm Ron from Maitland, Fl., here to educate myself before purchasing a 2004 FZ6 that has been sitting for 10 years in covered garage/shed. Not sure what I'm getting myself into, I've restored several bikes over the years and not sure as to the fuel system and other issues I might ensue with it sitting that long. Any suggestions and what to look at closely before purchasing would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

gnyce

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi - Greg from Phila PA area. Just recently (Oct) bought an '05 FZ6 with 24k miles (well, 25k now). I used to ride as a kid (from 12 - 17 years old), and my dad usually had an old Goldwings around (so I rode that as well), but I never actually had my license. After a very very long absence (25+ years), thanks to the PA MSF and their rider's course, I'm now legit. I'm surprised at how much I am enjoying it. Tame stuff, commuting to work and some fun scenic rides. I'm taking it easy, my daredevil days (if I ever had any) are long past. My older brother is suggesting we ride the Dragon together next summer, so I'm slowly amassing my riding gear (jacket, books, gloves, etc). I haven't undertaken any mods (except for fixing the heated throttle grips) - and I might at some point (maybe windshield, headlights, seat), but for now I'm happy to just get used to it. Wife nervous as a cat, so I'm keeping my head down. Have really enjoyed reading through old threads, this is a fantastic resource!

firedognick

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

Nick from Charlotte, NC currently living in North Port, Florida area.
I recently purchased a 04' FZ6 with 8k miles on it, mostly stock with a rough looking "custom" naked conversion.
I have since purchased a set of TB carbon pipes, LSL modern headlight conversion, PC V w/ AutoTune (welded to a MiVV de-cat pipe), RhinoMoto barends for CRG, CRG lane spilters and TechSpec tank pads.

I was close to purchasing a new R3 before a buddy at work told me he was selling my current bike for half of what a new R3 costs. This is my first street bike and I am very happy with it. Due to the year around decent weather in Florida I use this bike as my daily driver.
I appreciate all the hard work and experimentation that everyone here has put into this site. It has helped me sift thru all the unnecessary mods and spend my money on what works.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome from Downunder folks,
you all made it to the right place if you want discussion, advice and more on the FZ6. And if you were looking for just nice people well you got double lucky, we are the nicest friendliest and most knowledgble when it comes to the fizzer 600.

The one thing that you will all learn very quick is that this little emoji gets used all the time
:needpics:

seriously:welcome:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Greg, and thanks for posting up. You are not too far from me, maybe we can go ride? Shoot me a PM if you interested.
Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome new members! Make sure you ride with protective gear and take your time and ride as much as possible to get your chops up! :rockon: