New member welcome thread..

yzrfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
That's an interesting contraption you have there - it is probably a much better machine on the street. I'm surprised that the EFI wasn't adapted as well.
Hahahah I couldn't compare it to the original as I've not ridden a proper R6 (this is my first 'bigger' bike, from a Suzuki GS500) but it's a very enjoyable experience on the street, I'm in love with it when I ride it. Yeah I'm not sure why either but it is what it is.

Saveliy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!

My name is Saveliy, I live in Czech Republic.

After having my first bike, Suzuki GS500, for past 20k kilometers, I've made up my mind what I want to have next: a machine suitable for lots of road traveling and with some more power. And so here I am, with a 2005 FZ6, which I bought a couple of weeks ago.

For past weekends I've been wrenching the luggage rack. Originally the bike had Micron exhausts, but they had to go because they were obstructing the Givi luggage mounting brackets. Next I plan to install the engine guard.
I've made only a couple trips on the bike, but so far I'm very impressed by the engine, its huge range of usable torque and power. But also going at moderate pace feels very smooth and effortless. Cornering also feels great, the bike leans very easy.

In the future I hope to do some touring in nearby countries :)

Attachments

• DSC00564.JPG
    DSC00564.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240224_1638540.jpg
    IMG_20240224_1638540.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 9

dahlstrand

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!
I'm from Sweden and don't actually own a motorcycle, but I have a formula style car with an engine from a FZ6 that I'm trying to restore. Hoping to get some good support with engine specific questions :)

skelly

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!

My name is Saveliy, I live in Czech Republic.

After having my first bike, Suzuki GS500, for past 20k kilometers, I've made up my mind what I want to have next: a machine suitable for lots of road traveling and with some more power. And so here I am, with a 2005 FZ6, which I bought a couple of weeks ago.

For past weekends I've been wrenching the luggage rack. Originally the bike had Micron exhausts, but they had to go because they were obstructing the Givi luggage mounting brackets. Next I plan to install the engine guard.
I've made only a couple trips on the bike, but so far I'm very impressed by the engine, its huge range of usable torque and power. But also going at moderate pace feels very smooth and effortless. Cornering also feels great, the bike leans very easy.

In the future I hope to do some touring in nearby countries :)
That's a nice bike mate, have fun riding it.