New member welcome thread..

seth0941

THE REAPER
Reaction score
Visit site
hi, im new

well, my name is seth, i am from olympia washington. i just bought an 08 fz6. black on black. i had 7 bikes when i ot married 8 years ago. a year later i had none. so, 7 years later i got a new one! i got the 600 because i am calling my self a rookie rider.

100_1116.jpg

100_1115.jpg

GrabberBlue71

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi - My name is Tyler and I live in Indiana. I just recently gained an interest in motorcycles about a year ago and after researching it came to the conclusion the FZ6 was the best bang for the buck. I believe you actually get much more than what you pay for with this bike. I bought a Blue 07 FZ6 and am still breaking this bike in - so as soon as I hit the first service I can really have fun with it.

J

jsteinb95

Hi - My name is Tyler and I live in Indiana. I just recently gained an interest in motorcycles about a year ago and after researching it came to the conclusion the FZ6 was the best bang for the buck. I believe you actually get much more than what you pay for with this bike. I bought a Blue 07 FZ6 and am still breaking this bike in - so as soon as I hit the first service I can really have fun with it.

Hi Tyler. We are glad to have you join us. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy the site. :thumbup:

ben.phelps

Reaction score
Visit site
Hy guys-
My name is Ben, and I currently live in Grand Forks, North Dakota, but I consider Colorado Springs, CO home. Im up in ND going to the University of ND for Commercial Aviation. Ive ridden bikes off and on, but the only one I owed was a 1978 Yamaha DT175 that I bought for $200 and got running, did a couple trips with then sold before taking off for school. Ive started getting the itch to get back on a bike, and I think this spring ill be picking up a used FZ6. Ive been browsing around the forum for weeks, but just registered. Glad to be a part of it now.

Ben

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone, my name is Ares. I reside in Edison, New Jersey. New to two wheeling as of this summer. Got my license through MSF/Riders Ed this summer followed by my baby Blazing Blue FZ6 '07 model. I'm turning........ 38 this year ( in a few days) had to count fingers and toes, LOL. Believe or not I originally wanted a Burgman 650 but my very good buddy recommended a "real" motorcycle. So here I am with my FZ... I LOVE IT (her). I work in the health care business since '92 and I told everyone who asked "YES, I signed by damn organ donor card". Damn cagers :) Logged only >1000miles so far (3miles to get to work), but plan to ride to Montreal/Quebec hopefully next summer. Married with two beautiful girls and one handsome lad. I love this forum, learned so much. Thanks a bunch to everyone who contributes to this site.

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Heh, didn't introduce myself either. I am a member for a few days now. My name is george, I live in Cyprus and the FZ is my first "big" bike.

wardfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings

Al from UK, been riding 04 fz6 from new, 23,000 miles, one blown bulb, Hard to imagine changing bikes except for a new one.

GAH

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all, I'm Gary from Longview, WA. I operate a boiler complex at a large pulp & paper mill. I've been riding since I was a teen, mostly dirt bikes and one road bike. After a fifteen year absense, with gas prices going through the roof, I got a new '06' in April of this year (my wife bought it for me, is she great or what?). It's the best handling and most fun to ride I've had, it's great to get back on the road again.

J

jsteinb95

Hello all, I'm Gary from Longview, WA. I operate a boiler complex at a large pulp & paper mill. I've been riding since I was a teen, mostly dirt bikes and one road bike. After a fifteen year absense, with gas prices going through the roof, I got a new '06' in April of this year (my wife bought it for me, is she great or what?). It's the best handling and most fun to ride I've had, it's great to get back on the road again.

Cool!!!!! Welcome. :D

fazer513

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
HI Everyone,
My name is Ian. Just joined today so I thought I'd get my intro out of the way.
Live and work in Mildura, Australia. I am the proud owner of a 2005 FZ6S (Galaxy Blue) purchased new 2 years ago. Family commitments mean FIZ doesn't have enough km's on the clock and I'm always looking forward to the next ride. Life is not too bad though. I work at the local dealership so I'm surrounded by bikes all day everyday. It sort of makes up for not getting to many km's on the weekends.:)
I've had a tour of the forum and see the membership is very widely spread. Looking forward chatting with you all. Ian. :)