New Swingarm Decals Available

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
not to be a buzz kill, but didnt someone already do this but without the fz6??? I really like the black one.. might have to pick up a reflective..

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like those a lot. Can you do a carbon fiber one or Yamaha Blue one? How much are they? Thanks, :thumbup:

Right now I don't have any carbon fiber vinyl and I can't justify buying a roll of it unless I have enough interest to make it worth while. As far as Yamaha Blue...well, the closest match would be called saphire blue in the vinyl world and I do have that color in stock. It isn't a metallic color though. If you notice, the decals are two colors so another color would have to be used that would compliment it and that dark of a blue will not show up good against the black background of the swing arm unless it is bordered with a brighter color. Then you would end up having a three color decal once you add in the FZ6 which needs to be an entirely different color that the blue and the border. I'll try and think of a good combination.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mike, It's good to see you use your own fender eliminator! :D I have one too and it works great. I will measure my swingarm on my 07 and give you the dimensions to be able to make the sticker for it when I get off work today.
Thanks

Sending you a PM

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Let me know if you need a test mule for late model ones? Also can you do them in reflective silver ??

At the moment I dont think I have black reflective. I do have silver (which is really called white) available but as I mentioned the FZ6 wont be reflective..but the border around it will be.

Thanks for the "test mule" offer. I'll let you know if I need one. I think I have one already.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Payment has been sent, and I am the confirmed first customer. Now, how many of you Fizzer riders are gonna copy me and get one of these?? :BLAA:

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
The black rectangle represents the background being the black swingarm.

So are you asking for black reflective Logo and letters to put on a black swing arm? Or you saying black version being the Silver Reflective letters/logo?

If I do reflective versions, the FZ6 part wont be reflective but the border around it will.

Sorry, I didn't explained. My swingarm is black and I was thinking of buying some kind of reflective black/transparent tape for it, I like the idea of having the Yamaha letters instead and the FZ6 gray/silver part matches the front fairing one.
As long as the Yamaha part (whole letters) and the border of the FZ6 part are reflective, I would like the black sticker.

Thank you very much.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
I know I'm a pain.
Would you be able to do only the FZ6 part on the same font as the front fairing?

For what you told me earlier, only the edges will be reflective, would that be possible with this font?

I have my paypal account open and ready to do business.

Thank you once again.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey FAZR6, To eliminate possible mistakes/misunderstanding can I suggest that you number your decal option chart and then we can just order by number. Looks great be ordering mine soon! Also.. anyone have suggestions to a successful application of decals keeping them straight.:thumbup:
Thanks FAZR6

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey FAZR6, To eliminate possible mistakes/misunderstanding can I suggest that you number your decal option chart and then we can just order by number. Looks great be ordering mine soon! Also.. anyone have suggestions to a successful application of decals keeping them straight.:thumbup:
Thanks FAZR6

Great suggestion. I never planned to offer more than the two color options that I originally did for our bikes but now it's gotten a bit diverse.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How close is the red coloring to matching the red on the 07 models?

It should look fine. The red is a rich color of red called cardinal red. Not a burgundish and not a real bright orangish either. Combined with the bright silver or white reflective, it should look nice. It is an accent color that is separated from the main color of the bike so it doesnt have to be a perfect match. I think it will look really good. If it were a real bright almost orangy color it would stand out like a sore thumb as being off but not with the color that I'm using.