jeff in ohio

Reaction score
Visit site
OS Who?

Go Bobcats!!!!!!

ugggghhhhh...

can't stand the Suckeyes

the Bobcats....nope....

I'll be watching my games here this year....

bottom.jpg

Anarchy

Reaction score
Visit site
Huge Thanks to Josh for getting this ride together. I know I had a great time. My trip was at 285 miles I think when I got back to the house. We will have to hit those roads again this year.

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
no problem, i ended up with 430 by the time i got home, i'm hurtin' today:thumbup: i'm glad you had a good time, i'm just glad we was able to get the other guy on the road too, but any way hopefully you can get your class schedule and we can get together again before it gets too cold.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, nice meeting you guys! Sorry I was headed in the opposite direction. Did the other fellows show up?
I did 400 plus miles as well. Pretty uneventful except seeing all the H-D lads around Chilicothe - way entertaining!!!
Yep, let's try to connect again and hit the roads you suggested in the southeast.

Anarchy

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah! Funny Story(kinda), one of the guys bent his key in the ignition. So He could start the bike but not get his fuel tank open:eek:. Lucky Josh lived close by and was able to drill er out so we could finish the trip.

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
well hate to tell ya this but brad low sided his bike on sunday just before heading home he's ok but the bikes rashed up pretty good he has pics over on sportbikes.net but he made it home ok