Post your Christmas gifts here!!!!

Shawn, I'm glad you got to spend christmas with your mom. Nothing could top that. :thumbup:

I got a radio control Helicopter, (which I crashed and broke the tail rotor)
R/C Rock Crawler Jeep (that my brothers got also so we had some fun with those) and an Air Hockey table. like I say, it ain't Christmas unless you get some toys!!!

Lol! Air Hog? I got one too and broke the tail fin. I was having a ball with it! I will go to Walmart after the holiday crowds die down and get another. It was one of the best toys I've ever gotten!

Ok... so after Santa came..

Nelson Rigg Mini saddle bag and massive tail bag.
AXO tail bag
FE kit with turn signals
Frame sliders

J&M intercom system

Im spoiled...

Snoshoe.jpg

I got snowshoes!

And I got an Airhog R/C indoor helicopter too, haven't broken the tail off yet as its still charging!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. :Flash:

Got 2 Wolf motorcycle covers, a Tom & Jerry movie, A fire ring with border tile for the deck and enough rum and eggnog to float me right through the new years party.....

I got a seat cowl for my bike, a craftsman power drill and flashlight combo, and a fuzzy dwarf lion fish for my saltwater tank. My finance Rocks!

I was well chuffed. Got:

Call of Duty 1,2 and 3 for the PS2:thumbup:
Heated grips:thumbup:
Scottoiler:thumbup:
A watch
Richard Hammond book:Flash:
Lewis Hamilton book
Long Way Down book
The usual t-shirt and shirt from my dad which, for the first time ever, was the right size. I am normally sentimental and will use and like whatever I am given but I have several, undersized, expensive t-shirts which I use as rags for the bike
And a few more things but after champagne and several beers I temporarily forgot but I got my son a lego x-wing fighter with Chewi, Han Solo, Leia, Luke & Wedge. I made it and he hasn't stopped playing it. I want Lego next year for myself!!!!

seeing how I already crashed my first helicopter, Janette bought me another one and an MP3 player. I couldn't let the first one go to waste so I pulled the motor out of it and used it to "modify" my RC jeep. it came out sweet, you can't tell I did the motor swap. I can't wait tell the next time I get together with my brothers for a 4X4 competition, my jeep is totally going to smoke theres!!!:D

seeing how I already crashed my first helicopter, Janette bought me another one and an MP3 player. I couldn't let the first one go to waste so I pulled the motor out of it and used it to "modify" my RC jeep. it came out sweet, you can't tell I did the motor swap. I can't wait tell the next time I get together with my brothers for a 4X4 competition, my jeep is totally going to smoke theres!!!:D

When I lived in SoCal there was a high school right down the street. On Sunday a couple of times a month an RC club that had those huge choppers used the field to fly. One day there was a guy with a TV set up on the tailgate of his shell covered pick-up. The Jet-Ranger he was flying was behind him and he was using the camera mounted in the nose to see. Most of those guys had more in those choppers than we have in our bikes.

I got a track day and some new motorcycle gloves and that was all that was bike related but i got a nice winter hat and scarf, Toaster oven, New engine for my T-Maxx, a nice new martini set with some full bottles to go along with it, an old style air popcorn popper, and a ton of Lowes Gift cards

Some of you guys got so so much for christmas!! I was happy with my new clothes, dog bed (i dont use chairs in my sitting room...I like to lie on the floor so the dog bed is a perfect cushion!!), i also got new headlight bulbs which are fitted but I have yet to try out coz of the frost, I also got some money, and finally a yearly unlimited ticket to the cinema so I can watch as many films per day whenever I want for free!!! :)

the rest was clothes and cash

I hate to say this because you are probably not a fan, but that would make a great Dallas Cowboy helmet! The star is very close to the star the Dallas Cowboy football team uses. If I rode wearing that helmet around here I would be very popular!

I won't talk about what I got, but rather what I did:

236221151-M.jpg

It was in the low 30's, not bad for ND in Dec, but I had to ride the BMW with it's appreciable wind protection over the FZ6:

236221231-M.jpg

I only had a couple of hours before getting together with family for dinner, but I made the most of it:

236221052-M.jpg

I think this is only the third time in my life I was able to get on a motorcycle on Christmas day. No ice, no snow, who needs a white Christmas. :thumbup:

Back