Post your FZ6N Pics!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wavex, ever thought about getting those rims polished....i reckon it would make a great contrast to the overwhelming blackness of your bike...which i guess is the point?

I am currently turning my black framed orange fz6 all black, as i too like the stealth look, but i am thiking of polishing the rims to give a bit of contrast.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wavex, ever thought about getting those rims polished....i reckon it would make a great contrast to the overwhelming blackness of your bike...which i guess is the point?

I am currently turning my black framed orange fz6 all black, as i too like the stealth look, but i am thiking of polishing the rims to give a bit of contrast.

The less chrome/silver/non-black the better in my eye. So no, I will keep my all black FZ as is :)

Looking forward to seeing yours after you do it though!

:rockon:

Last edited:

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, i love this one:
5027d1214432234t-post-your-fz6n-pics-p1020428qx7.jpg

I agree how the normal Flat Mat looks kinda messy and "unfinished"...

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Notice that none of them have the center stand. It really looks much cleaner without it. I might get a paddock stand and take mine off. I only use it for service stuff at home.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine is off, and I just prop it back on in about 15 seconds when I need it for maintenance stuff. Works like a charm.

T

The afterburner

Only just bought the bike, so this is a crap shot from the dealers website. Standard as it came from the factory at the moment, but sure as your daddy jumped your momma I'm going to make changes;):thumbup:

crx81

Reaction score
Visit site
Some interesting things, tell us about the mirrors and front screeny thing.

Well, the mirrors are Rizoma bar end mirrors. They were the most expensive pieces of the whole conversion at $134 per mirror and $56 for the set of Rizoma bar ends. I'll try to remember to get a good pic of the mirrors when I get home from work. The headlight and flyscreen are from the BMW G650X Challenge.

Last edited:

sledjeski

Reaction score
Visit site
It's still a work in progress ... but it's on the road !!!

Nice to see all the variety from one basic design.