r1 enduro

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
That is so nuts. That is one tough r1!! That is incredible. The part where the exhaust pumps out water and starts right up is very impressive. Good old yamaha!!:cheer:

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty impressive though it didn't look like he was on a "self-sustained" trip in spite of the large travel cases. Was he doing his own camera work somehow?

Anyone recognize where scene with the "hand" in the background was shot?

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm no motorcycle expert but I would not feel very comfortable riding my bike through a body of water (at 1:28 in the vid).

Taso

I'm assuming the local guy next to him told him how deep it was and probably walked it first to prove it wasn't overly deep. Not like he has a lot of good roads to choose from in that part of the world. Wouldn't be my first choice of fun trips - but it must have been his... :eek:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah...I can think of many better bikes for that application than that one. But more power to him.

Google or youtube FSAE, for some more info/video/pics of "go-carts" with sportbike motors in them.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
haha, yea, definately better bikes for it...I just started the BBC edition of "Long Way Down"...so far, I'm feeling inspired to make my own little US Trip...just not for 3 months...and without chase cars...or luxury...haha