Rate your chicken strips

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
stupidest thing I`ve seen in a while!!!

Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact Tires: Now with Pi Sign

All new for 2010, the Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact tire is set to redefine the motorcycle industry with its proprietary Chicken Strip Assessment Technology. Do your buddies brag about how far over they can lean their bike? How they’re the next Golden God of Canyon Carving? With Metzler’s Chicken Strip Assessment Technology system, there’s little doubt about how much you’re compensating for something else; and now you can rate your manhood on a scale from 1 to 5. Now go chase that crazy elephant! Chase him!

metzeler_sportec-m5-interact_leanind_low.jpg

metzeler_sportec-m5-interact_pair_low.jpg

metzeler-sportecm5interact-label_.jpg

EEEW!...lol..Elephant fart.:eek:

I've gotta sat I can't see the point in putting something on there that will only last the first 3 or 4 hundred miles. :confused:

IMO it's nothing more than a squidmeter ..It will be interesting to see this years end of season body count..I can just imagine the squids trying to get one up over their mates, and the aftermath

You don't have to pay for this on a new set of tires....

Chalk! Draw some lines and put incremental marks over the line, then go ride.

But, I'd pay for the farting elephant, no doubt! :rof:

Little do y'all know but I simply took a wood file to my tires! :BLAA:

Because it all about looking good...:thumbup:

chicken strips mean nothing without the proper body position. you can be slow as heck and need the bike to lean way over to make a corner if you stay upright on the bike....

I would rather have chicken strips and lean off the bike than ride wrong and wear off to the edge of the tires... that will come later on. In other words, it is not THAT you get there, it is HOW you get there...

Last edited:
chicken strips mean nothing without the proper body position. you can be slow as heck and need the bike to lean way over to make a corner if you stay upright on the bike....

I would rathe rhavechicken strips and lean off the bike than ride wrong and wear off to the edge of the tires... that will come later on. In other words, it is not THAT you get there, it is HOW you get there...

Maybe they have matching pucks for the knees..lol. If you carve the Elephant off of both you win the privilege to buy some new ones:cheer::rockon:

View attachment 24895

That poor elephant's in for a world of hurt:eek:...lol.

Seriously? How about this instead:

"Do your buddies brag about how far over they can lean their bike? Do you also lack the same comparative intelligence as a 5 year old? If so we now offer this 5 year old with each tire purchase. Not only can he tell you which tire has more wear on it he can also identify the color differences in the bikes. Take that farting elephant, our new tire gimick tells fart jokes!"

Damn! I thought this thread was going to talk about the best chicken strips...I like 'em with honey mustard or BBQ sauce. :BLAA:

it might be easy for the rest of you but that dam little elephant windes me right up.....:banghead: i can only managed to wear off the top of his trunk and ears.

i cant manage to lean over enough on the road to get rid off him! mind you i havent taken the bike on the track is that where you are all getting rid of the elephant??

mind you full lean and riding round pot holes on uk roads is pretty difficult.

it might be easy for the rest of you but that dam little elephant windes me right up.....:banghead: i can only managed to wear off the top of his trunk and ears.

i cant manage to lean over enough on the road to get rid off him! mind you i havent taken the bike on the track is that where you are all getting rid of the elephant??

mind you full lean and riding round pot holes on uk roads is pretty difficult.

Just ride "Your" ride!

No these tires you're seeing are from street riding but keep in mind some of us live in areas where the tarmac gets hot, some of the roads are away from civilization, and the tires are stickier. For example BT-016's. They don't last long but they are very sticky multi compound tires.
Also you're seeing tires from very experienced and skilled riders. :rockon:

Back