SA Fizzers Australian Moto GP barbeque 2009!!!

With a bit of effort you could be riding it with your open faced helmet, chaps and village people leather vest by then...lol. FZ6 Chopper FTW:rockon::rockon::spank::eek::ban::D

If i look into my crystal ball, the "World's first FZ6 Chopper" could get built after a few Ales!!!!

:rolleyes:

I had a thought whilst at work .. (I know, that's probably dangerous, but it did happen and I'm still alive).

The HD tuner and stuff, means we're listening to D. Beattie and that other moron on ONE HD, aren't we. No Foxtel at the workshop... oh noes :(

I guess I'll survive, might have to get dropped off there and the copious amounts of alcohol should take care of the "Beattie drone"
:rockon:

Looks like I can't make it guys,Lachlan has a birthday party to go to at 3pm so I will be home with Ben,next time guys.

Thanks for the invite anyway Jamie :thumbup:

Workshop is almost set to go....projector set up...skylight blacked out....All the stuff lying around tidied up.....getting excited!

And Casey was only .135 of a second behind Mr Vegemite Valley in today's first qualifying session..

GO CASEY!

:aus::aus::aus:

Workshop is almost set to go....projector set up...skylight blacked out....All the stuff lying around tidied up.....getting excited!

And Casey was only .135 of a second behind Mr Vegemite Valley in today's first qualifying session..

GO CASEY!

:aus::aus::aus:

And the Vegemite spreader was only a short distance behind this guy on an FZ6:eek::eek::spank::ban::rolleyes::D

View attachment 22779

Had a look in the shed, got two of those trestle tables, so we're good to go Sunday Mikey.

All right if I grab a lift to the workshop with ya, missus will pick me up after work... Guessing you guys will be making an afternoon of it. She won't be done till about 6pm.

Had a look in the shed, got two of those trestle tables, so we're good to go Sunday Mikey.

All right if I grab a lift to the workshop with ya, missus will pick me up after work... Guessing you guys will be making an afternoon of it. She won't be done till about 6pm.

No probs mate.....of course you are aware that the passenger has to hang out of the car door in left handers and get the knee down.....I do it on the drivers side:thumbup::D

And the Vegemite spreader was only a short distance behind this guy on an FZ6:eek::eek::spank::ban::rolleyes::D

Was very scary being in front of Mr Vegemite! was a bit worried about the "Starfish"!

View attachment 22779

Lol! Yep...even have plans to lock a certain grumpy drunk up if he gets messy!

:eek:

Not long to go till the big barbeque people...at last count we have about 14 coming....anyone that wants to wash their bike at the shop...get to the shop at about 9.30am...gazza and myself will be there doing the do from about then...

Not long to go till the big barbeque people...at last count we have about 14 coming....anyone that wants to wash their bike at the shop...get to the shop at about 9.30am...gazza and myself will be there doing the do from about then...

Excellent. I'll be able to wash my car...lol...it's covered in whipper snipper droppings...lol.:eek::spank::D

Hippies?...Pffft! From what I remember of them from my time in the Navy doing Anzac Day marches, you can easily smell those rancid non-bathers coming...lol.

Back on topic again *sighs* you know how I hate getting off topic...

From the MotoGP BBQ.....

Stumbles and Wolfman were arguing about who like to take the most pictures which prompted this.....

View attachment 22818

Cameras at 6 paces:eek:

Was a great day yesterday.....at last count i think there was about 11 of us there watching the big race!

As predicted Gazza got smashed (but we didnt have to lock him up...he just slept it off), Mike was carrying on like an idiot for the camera...evidence will follow at a later point, and even a lurker or two showed up...

I think the food was OK....it all seemed to get eaten.....and i know the Beer was ok, as there was lots of empty's at the end of the day

Here's a few photo's from Yesterday...

View attachment 22827

View attachment 22828

View attachment 22829

View attachment 22830

View attachment 22831

View attachment 22832

Great day, cold beer, heaps of food. Thanks to the hosts!

jayjay-albums-random-pics-picture5097-img-0027.jpg

Back