SA fz6 crew - Barbeque this Sunday!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All you SA FZ6 people, am cooking a decent dinner on Sunday night...Steaks, and decent Loin Lamb Chops on the Barbeque...gourmet Barbeque...if you wanna come along, be at my joint by about 5.30pm...am supplying the meat & stuff, and some Beers, but you are welcome to bring your own grog...

please let me know if your coming, so i know how much meat to buy!

Mike is coming, so is Matt, & Gary...no stress if you cant make it at such short notice...but i am going in with the quality!

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn , if i didnt have this ride planned on sunday i'd be there....LOL :D....Im back at work on Monday :( so have a few for will ya's :thumbup:

Mate you would be welcome....at this point, it looks like i am going to be getting on it from tomorrow morning...my pool has a leak, we have to drain the whole 20000 litres, fix it, and re-fill it...and it is forecast to be 41 here in Adelaide on Tuesday!!!!

:eek:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All you SA FZ6 people, am cooking a decent dinner on Sunday night...Steaks, and decent Loin Lamb Chops on the Barbeque...gourmet Barbeque...if you wanna come along, be at my joint by about 5.30pm...am supplying the meat & stuff, and some Beers, but you are welcome to bring your own grog...

please let me know if your coming, so i know how much meat to buy!

Mike is coming, so is Matt, & Gary...no stress if you cant make it at such short notice...but i am going in with the quality!

:rockon:

I'll have to miss this one, taking the family out for the day, my last weekend before work starts agian on Tuesday night.

:(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll have to miss this one, taking the family out for the day, my last weekend before work starts agian on Tuesday night.

:(

No stress Mr Dave....will be getting hammered on your behalf.....no riding for me! just a short stagger up the hallway!

:spank:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Put me down for some sausages and buns and a six pack and get that pool fixed, geee. Do the colonies have HP sauce?
:Flip::Flip::Flip:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you guys make me sick..all this talk of bbq 's while the rest of the northen hemisphere is in the minus'..what makes it worse is even in the summer we wont/cant make you jealous cos it'll just rain everyday.. DAMN THE GULF STREAM!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Put me down for some sausages and buns and a six pack and get that pool fixed, geee. Do the colonies have HP sauce?
:Flip::Flip::Flip:

you guys make me sick..all this talk of bbq 's while the rest of the northen hemisphere is in the minus'..what makes it worse is even in the summer we wont/cant make you jealous cos it'll just rain everyday.. DAMN THE GULF STREAM!!

It's sausage sanga's and of course we have hp sauce, and as for the weather, looks like the hardcore heat starts next week, it's about a month late...but at 41 degree's c, summer is about to hit hard!

Will throw an extra few chops on the barby for ya's.

It will be flaming great mate!

Last edited:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well in honour of your little shindig ill crack open a can of fosters..i got tonns of the stuff left over from xmas ..be sure to PM/email us a hotdog or some of those chops

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well in honour of your little shindig ill crack open a can of fosters..i got tonns of the stuff left over from xmas ..be sure to PM/email us a hotdog or some of those chops

LOL! No one drinks fosters in oz! Evil beer!always has been bigger OS than in Oz!no hot dogs either, more like a beef shaslik, or a fillet of kangaroo! Will try to e-mail a chop or two!;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's quite a dinky pool, I drained mine on Monday, 65,000 litres!

I dunno, was just taking a stab in the dark as to size. Is 8 metres long, 5 metres wide, and about 2.5 metres deep.... How many litres is that????? Am a DJ, that's my excuse for being vague!:D

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
if your pool depth is 2.5m throughout its 100,000L

ps ..i guessed you would say that about fosters..something about drinking cliche (sp) drinks

Last edited:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey dude. You sure we can't fix the leak with water in from the inside of the pool? Just a simple patch would do it I'd think. Save you dumping the water just as the hot weather starts. Temporary fix and sort it as the cold weather comes through.

Just a thought. And remember, I have all my dive gear laying about for just such an occasion...LMAO. Underwater work:rockon::rockon:.

Cheers
Mike

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey dude. You sure we can't fix the leak with water in from the inside of the pool? Just a simple patch would do it I'd think. Save you dumping the water just as the hot weather starts. Temporary fix and sort it as the cold weather comes through.

Just a thought. And remember, I have all my dive gear laying about for just such an occasion...LMAO. Underwater work:rockon::rockon:.

Cheers
Mike

LOL , it was probably you , your dive gear and your spear gun that wrecked it in the first place :Flip: :D..I am concerned about what you were shooting at though , the Japs get into trouble for harpooning whales :eek: :spank:..If its going to be 41 :eek: , then this is the time to do it because the water is much much colder coming out of the tap....I'd be sitting in there while it was filling up in the real cold water :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Cheers
Mike

Nah, the experts had a good look, and it looks like the Valve at the bottom of the pool has given up the ghost, at first they thought they could fix it by getting out the scuba gear....but on closer inspection, it needs major surgery.

Will give us a good chance to give it a really decent clean...not that it is grotty, but hey, may as well, while we can.

:thumbup:

Last edited: