San Diego ride - Sat. June 8th

Video is edited and back up..:rolleyes:
You can watch it in 720p but it doesn't auto matically go to 720p you have to choose it.:)

Tried all combination and you're right.. looks like youtube made some changes. It ignores the hd parameter when clicked through the "watch on youtube" button. Oh well.

Nice editing, now I can quit worrying about the Black Helicopters coming for me:spank:
720p looks good, hope they repave the Banning side soon cause the ride down to Hemet is very smooth and lots of fun especially the S curves:thumbup:

Jerry

Nice editing, now I can quit worrying about the Black Helicopters coming for me:spank:
720p looks good, hope they repave the Banning side soon cause the ride down to Hemet is very smooth and lots of fun especially the S curves:thumbup:

Jerry

Those S curves were my favorite part of the video...that part is on our upcoming ride, right?? :cheer:

Thanks for the video Cliff. :thumbup:
I was watching it on the iPad with sound turned up and Mrs. Lefty asked "what heck is that sound?" I said don't worry, it's only Cliff's SV.. :rockon:

I would not mind, in the least bit, if we had to go up and down that road a few times. I like how some of the turns bank. Like a fast mini version of a NASCAR track.

Back