Scorpion or Leo's make a choice!

Scorpions or the Leo's majority vote

• Scorpion Stainless Oval Cans (Shiny)

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Leo Vince Titanium Oval Cans (Brushed)

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've heard both. I liked the Leo's over the Scorpions...Leos are lower in pitch while the scorpions had the high pitch whine that everybody hates

edit: If you have both of them, take the bike apart and put them both on and decide which you like better. ONce the bike is apart, they're slipons...so slip them on :) that's what I'd do if I had both in my garage.

I've heard both. I liked the Leo's over the Scorpions...Leos are lower in pitch while the scorpions had the high pitch whine that everybody hates

edit: If you have both of them, take the bike apart and put them both on and decide which you like better. ONce the bike is apart, they're slipons...so slip them on :) that's what I'd do if I had both in my garage.

As soon as the weather improves :rolleyes:that is exactly what I will do but it's nice to get the opinions of other FZ6 users:rockon: other than just the sound or performance specs.
For instance between the voting which is now really close by the way the Leos seem to come top in build quality, although the Scorpions fair very well in the mmmmmmmmm shiny department, so as I say there is more to it from my point of view.
It would be nice to be able to afford an exhaust for every occasion but that's not going to happen so I just want to make sure that the set I choose will be the set most researched, I agree at the end of the day the choice will be mine to make.
Thanks for your post:thumbup:

Thanks to everyone for voting, the Leos have it :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I will be installing both sets and letting you know my findings re: ease of installation, performance, and of course the sound factor :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks to everyone for voting, the Leos have it :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I will be installing both sets and letting you know my findings re: ease of installation, performance, and of course the sound factor :thumbup::thumbup:

Be careful with the Leo Vince springs that hold the slip on to the mid pipe. They are VERY tight and you really need a T-handle hook pick to safely install them. Rest assured you will love the Leos, so install the Scorps first. That way you don't have to remove the Scorps to put the Leos back on. Also, try the Leos with db killers in then out. I think you will like the adjustable sound level they offer. Be careful who you show the db killers to, though, as they look like adult toys.

Be careful with the Leo Vince springs that hold the slip on to the mid pipe. They are VERY tight and you really need a T-handle hook pick to safely install them. Rest assured you will love the Leos, so install the Scorps first. That way you don't have to remove the Scorps to put the Leos back on. Also, try the Leos with db killers in then out. I think you will like the adjustable sound level they offer. Be careful who you show the db killers to, though, as they look like adult toys.

Thanks for that, I was going to fit the Scorpions first as they do not have the cat eliminator pipe so it should be a breeze:thumbup:

The Leos came with the "coathanger" tool supplied but yes the springs do look like they are going to be tight. The springs are a very good idea as Titanium is not the most flexible of material for an exhaust and is subject to break due to vibration, hopefully the leos have overcome this issue by using this system.:thumbup:

The Leos as shown dont have the DB killers and there is no indication that they ever had them, no holes for screws or any means of putting them on.:confused:

Adult toys eh!!! My adult toy will be the FZ6:rockon::rockon:

Thanks

Back