SoCal ride April 17

Latest breaking news! I can't make it this Saturday! :(:banghead:

We have a close friend that needs surgery and their insurance company can't afford to pay for the procedure on this side of the border so they're going to Mexico and I have to pick them up afterward near the border. I would let my wife do it herself but it's getting hinky down here near the border these days.
Her son is dropping her off but I guess she is going to be sensitive (It's a sensitive operation) and wants adults to bring her home. Not that I'm all that adult...:spank::tard:
I apologize to all of you! Crap! At least I can get a short ride in locally...

Latest breaking news! I can't make it this Saturday! :(:banghead:

We have a close friend that needs surgery and their insurance company can't afford to pay for the procedure on this side of the border so they're going to Mexico and I have to pick them up afterward near the border. I would let my wife do it herself but it's getting hinky down here near the border these days.
Her son is dropping her off but I guess she is going to be sensitive (It's a sensitive operation) and wants adults to bring her home. Not that I'm all that adult...:spank::tard:
I apologize to all of you! Crap! At least I can get a short ride in locally...

Ahhh bummer! There will be more rides for sure, so we'll see ya soon! :thumbup:

Ahhh bummer! There will be more rides for sure, so we'll see ya soon! :thumbup:

Yeah but....This got sprung on us last minute and...I love these rides! We wouldn't be her friends if we didn't back her up on this so we're glad to support but I don't want to miss out on this ride. Grrrrrrrrr!:rant:

Wait a minute! :iconbeer: :iconbeer: I feel better now!....

Bad news here too guys... I'm on call Friday into Saturday, so I'll be asleep while you guys are riding.:spank:

Be safe out there and take lots of pictures!

Bad news here too guys... I'm on call Friday into Saturday, so I'll be asleep while you guys are riding.:spank:

Be safe out there and take lots of pictures!

One of these rides we'll need the Striple to make an appearance! :thumbup:

1. BryanDH '08 "Cobalt" Blue FZ6
2. Jblk9695 '09 Dark Blue FZ6
3. T1J2F3 '06 Blue FZ6

We can all meet in Corona (15 & 91) and take the 15 down to Temecula if you guys want...

I'm starting my day in Corona if anyone else wants to meet up there.

3. T1J2F3 '06 Blue FZ6
4. WestGoingZax '09 Black FZ6

The first non-blue bike to roster up :BLAA:

3. T1J2F3 '06 Blue FZ6
4. WestGoingZax '09 Black FZ6
5. Wavex (David) Buell

I'm starting my day in Corona if anyone else wants to meet up there.

I have a commitment earlier Sat. morning so I`ll see you all in Temecula :rockon:

Looking forward to the ride tomorrow!

Hey BryanDH, since it's just you and me from SD, I can meet you in Rancho Bernardo so you don't have to come south to Mira Mesa. Where do you want me to meet you?

Looking forward to the ride tomorrow!

Hey BryanDH, since it's just you and me from SD, I can meet you in Rancho Bernardo so you don't have to come south to Mira Mesa. Where do you want me to meet you?

Sounds good, how about the Shell station on Rancho Bernardo Rd? Take the RB Rd. exit, then go left, up to W. Bernardo Rd. Take a left at the light and the Shell is right there.

Wish I could make it, but have plans to ride ACH on saturday.

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy this wonderful weather before the heat gets turned on!

Back