Starting all over......

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like all the years of Aussie spamming has gooooone :eek: dead links & threads everywhere

What are we going to do now ? :(

I know , we'll show the world our Aussie spirit & start spamming again in this new thread :D :cheer: :cheer:

The Aussie section is ALIVE !!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

This is one of the only threads I can actually see. Every time I open another thread the computer has an angina attack :eek:

I was gonna post this somewhere else but my options are limited :(

This dude was racing at Wakefield Park last Saturday in the St George meeting. Bit of a boring race but watch & listen when he goes through the kink at the end of the straight & coming into the hairpin coming on to the straight.

Apologies if this is off topic but I cant open the off topic thread :D

Bike control. Lesson 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blcqlaCw6us]YouTube - StG Race 4 WP 5/2/11[/ame]

Its the right place to post it , coz its the only place to post it :D

He has those tyre howling & skipping all over the shop :rockon: great video thanks for sharing...

Thats the thing I love about turn 1 at Willowbank , they come fangin' down the straight & try stop on all the bumps :eek: Always makes for good action when you see daylight under the back wheel :D

well Dan I reckon our Rock thread died..... :( heres a song for it's funeral....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr-BYVeCv6U]YouTube - Don McLean - American Pie better quality[/ame]

I just remade it Dan and called it "Music" open to all types!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Don't worry boys, as soon as Dennis gets on, he'll re-load a back-up and most (if not all) will be back to normal. Pretty sure he backs up every 12 hours now (after the last crash.

:rockon:

Don't worry boys, as soon as Dennis gets on, he'll re-load a back-up and most (if not all) will be back to normal. Pretty sure he backs up every 12 hours now (after the last crash.

:rockon:
:cheer:

I hope it happens soon. It keeps kicking me off the system :(

Oh, the Tassie thread .... :eek:

Hurry Dennis, hurry :)

What a start to the day....

Firstly, I have the day off, and today was going to be the day i did my brake testing comparison with original rubber lines, then swap over to the SS update lines, but it's pissing down here on the Goldy. :( The worst part is, it's a perfect opportunity to change over the lines, but I can't/won't until I have had a dry run on the old lines so i can use the data to compare.
Friggin' frustrating! I have the perfect mod to do on a rainy day, I have the day off, and I still can't do it!

So, I decided to log on to the site this morning, to get a "FZ fix", and thought to myself, "Hmmmm, I've been getting a lot of good info, news, advice and entertainment out of this site, maybe I'll make a donation to show my appreciation and support." Then after making said donation, I try to log in to find it's crashed.... :eek:
I'll be asking for my money back! ;)

So, now I guess all I can do is have a whinge on this thread, and if nothing else it has given you something to read for 2 mins while we wait for the site to be resurrected. :rockon:

I have the front door wide open, listening for the postie, because i am still waiting for some new grips to arrive from Honkers, so if they arrive I will have the smile back on my dial, and will have to bust out the happy dance. :D

Here's hoping they arrive, or the site gets back up and running before I am forced to share more trivial information with you all...... :confused:

I'm gonna restart the Most Important Thread:

Which is Faster, Red or Blue?

(blue of course...) :BLAA:

all wrong, black & chrome is the fastest.....it's the bling, it slips through the air best! Lol!

Plus my wallet is always empty...less weight! :BLAA:

It never fails to crack me up how much a silly question evokes so much response! :D :D :D

Damn I love this forum! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back