Stebel horn comparison?

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be installing my Stebel tomorrow, and was wondering if anyone wants me to shoot a video of the before and after. I was thinking maybe a distance of 20 feet. let me know if anyone wants to hear the differance between the two.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
No problem man. I'm making up my wiring harness now, so all I have to do tomorrow is find a nice hiding place in the faring and plug it in.

BastardWaif

Ensure you are insured!
Reaction score
www.cambrianguitars.com
I just put a Stebel on my fizzer a couple of weeks ago. There's a mods thread about it that I posted a few pictures in.

I got to use the Stebel "for real" last week too - some jerk cager backed up by slow/stopped cars in his lane decided he wanted my lane because it had no cars in it and turned very quickly into my path, not even looking at all. I was riding with full alertness and control, so had already anticipated his stupid-ass move and was breaking hard by the time he started to move over. When my speed was low enough and I knew I was going to miss him (by a few feet - actually no real danger at all), I let him have a nice long blast of the Stebel. JEEBUS, that thing is LOUD!!! You should have seen him jump!! Scared the sheet out of him (literally, I think)!!! It frightened me, and I knew the blast was coming!! I drove slowly alongside the driver's window and gently tapped on it - he refused to even look at me, but looked sufficiently guilty, so I let him off. I dont' think he'll be doing stupid moves like that again for a while. :spank:

The Stebel horn is a MUST HAVE mod IMHO. Go for it. :rockon:

Cheers,
Dave F.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, it's like payback time when you are able to scare the sheets out of someone when you use your horn.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy hell it's loud! The video doesn't do it justice.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhiB4Btz_S0"]YouTube - Fiaam Horn[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v12NTVgEbKY"]YouTube - Stebel[/ame]