Suspension swap on the Buell

So Cali Rider kicked my *ss at racquetball last night to the point where I pinched a nerve on my lower back and now it's sore :spank::eek:... I couldn't resist to get on the bike anyway this morning to ride to work :)

The new forks/shock are definitely a comfort improvement over the Scg package, especially on our bumpy LA freeways... no bottoming out of the forks going over the speed bump in the parking lot either (and I made sure I was on the brakes too)... the new bike height is also perfect for me so I am happy right now :)

Look who took my spot this morning:

4995823287_77afc5c4ca_b.jpg

Glad it all worked out David.

Most men feel find after the V within about 24 hours. If you're having it done Friday afternoon, I'd play Saturday by ear. A little ice and rest will serve you well in the recovery.

Thanks Rob... I checked with a couple of ppl and the general consensus is that I do NOT want my package crammed up against the tank for hours the very next day of the operation, so I think I'll be playing video games from the couch on Saturday :D

check out buellparts.net if you haven't already they have a lot of good prices on parts for all Buells (stock parts mostly)

I have used them for a few things on my Blast

The bike looks great! Can't wait to hear how it feels on the fun roads!

Thanks Rob... I checked with a couple of ppl and the general consensus is that I do NOT want my package crammed up against the tank for hours the very next day of the operation, so I think I'll be playing video games from the couch on Saturday :D

Good decision David, I forgot how you "love snuggle" your gas tank. :D Besides, you could ruin the sympathy factor for all those to follow you who's wives are on the forum.
LOL on John :spank: you last night. You do realize that he's almost old enough to be your dad! (well, almost..) :rolleyes:
In all seriousness David, good luck tomorrow and don't forget to post pics.

LOL @ the pic request! I think I'll bring my GoPro :rof:

I know! The only time I can beat John is after 4-5 games when he's really tired lol and even then I need to be lucky! He could be my dad and I am the one with the back issue.... wth is wrong with me!! :D

Both "conversions" are now DONE!!!! Both went without any issues at all!!!! I did not feel A THING today... very very happy indeed, and I have an excuse to be a couch potato for 2 days! :D

Great news, David. :thumbup: Travis and were talking about you today while on our ride. We were going to take a picture of us protecting our jewels and send it to you on your phone buyt we got to preoccupied with the ride. :D

lol ^

Got the EBR taillight fitted, the pics don't do it justice because it's very bright (brighter than stock)

5002659194_631ddd9f42_b.jpg

5002659826_78edda9a3b_b.jpg

5002660230_bf0a516a28_b.jpg

5002660546_74e66af072_b.jpg

New tail-light looks good bro. Jealous of you and John going riding... still finding some new guys to ride with up here.

Back