SwingArm Stickers. Yamaha

W

wrightme43

No I just bought a bunch of them, I only have 5 sets left. It was just cheaper to do it that way, and then everybody including me gets them for cheaper.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey steve, where did u but those yamaha stickers. Do they come in that BEAUTIFULL fast color RED:Sport::Sport:

W

wrightme43

No I just got the white ones. I only have 5 sets left. I just bought enough that they would be cheaper for me and everyone else.

ctr46

Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine today! Thanks wrightme!

Hmm since my bike has been at the shop for the past month I didn't realize I have the grey coloured swingarm and not black :p

I'm wondering how the white stickers will look on a grey background. Anyone have the stickers on a grey swingarm and would like to post a picture?

Btw. my bike will be at the shop for a week, week and a half so I won't be able to see how they look so therefore I'm asking one of you out there :)

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot to post, but I got mine last week as well. Thanks for thinking of the rest of us when you bought.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For sale
Swingarm stickers in White with the Yamaha Logo and YAMAHA.
2 for $3 shipped in the lower 48. Actual shipping to anywhere else. It wont cost more than $3.50 anywhere.

I have 30 of them.
I also have a huge version for the back window of a truck with the Yamaha logo as well.
9.99 shipped in the 48, Actual shipping to anywhere else.

Paypal is nospam/[email protected]/nospam

Obviously you have to remove the /nospam/nospam

:needpics:
Thanks Steve, I got them in the post today, The wife neglected to tell me. Its not every day we get post from the US. Nice one mate, well worth the money.
Thank you.
Neil