The Holidays: What BEER is in your fridge right now?

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
Deschutes, Lagunitas, Blue Moon, Kiwi Cream Ale, Elysian are some of my favorites. I've been wanting to open a brewery for years that would have a medieval/fantasy theme too it, you know bar wenches hot stews maby some smoked meats and flagons of tasty ale! Call it the Druken Dragon or some bs. Let the WOW nerds and Magic guys have a place to enjoy their hobbies. Check this place out has such cool drinks on the menu.

http://www.afktavern.com/

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Beer??? Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
West end draught, but not for long then I have to buy more west end draught, it just doesn't last long enough and its gone 60 cans a week (what did one of you say he has a problem?) its the only thing that doesn't give me a hangover.
When in the states millers and bud.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
1 Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
6 Great Lakes Christmas Ale
4 Thirsty Dog 12 Dogs of Christmas
3 Left Hand Milk Stout

The Great Lakes and Thirsty Dog are local Cleveland/Akron breweries that each have a unique Christmas Ale - Kinda like the Breckenridge Christmas Ale if you've had that. They're strong, a bit spicy and full of flavor, the 12 dogs has a hint of egg nog taste in it - so if you're ever in the area around the holidays - go to a bar and pick up a pint, ask for it with the cinnamon sugar frosting around the rim and it's a tasty beer flavored dessert!

PS: Saw the Magic Hat Heart of Darkness someone still has and I'm incredibly jealous, that was a great beer!

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
1 Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
6 Great Lakes Christmas Ale
4 Thirsty Dog 12 Dogs of Christmas
3 Left Hand Milk Stout

The Great Lakes and Thirsty Dog are local Cleveland/Akron breweries that each have a unique Christmas Ale - Kinda like the Breckenridge Christmas Ale if you've had that. They're strong, a bit spicy and full of flavor, the 12 dogs has a hint of egg nog taste in it - so if you're ever in the area around the holidays - go to a bar and pick up a pint, ask for it with the cinnamon sugar frosting around the rim and it's a tasty beer flavored dessert!

PS: Saw the Magic Hat Heart of Darkness someone still has and I'm incredibly jealous, that was a great beer!

I knew I could count on Tommy! :thumbup: Great Lakes Christmas Ale is absolutely the best beer on the planet at this time of the year! The bad news is that you'll never find any. I've already bought it all! Sorry!:rockon:

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What beer? All of them. Scotch, actually.

In my family's fridge you can always count on Guinness, New Castle Brown, and a little bit of everything in between.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score