The lil fz6 streetfighter that goes like it should! :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely gorgeous!

Can you later update how the finish holds up with street grime, rain etc?

The build was finished early 2011, and since then i have ridden it about 20000km's. It is still in pretty much the same condition, the seat pad is almost due for replacement, and i have the material here to do that, and the seat unit itself will probably due for a respray in a year ago, more so from small fatigue cracks in the paintwork, as a result of the seat unit being stressed fibreglass...i move around on it, it flex's, and the result is predictable...the exhaust, under tray, everything else is still pristine...not without on going maintenance, cleaning, and a bit of fettling here and there...i will take photo's when the sun comes out...has a different headlight for the moment, as the fighter mask is not real great in the country, late at night, where the bike often finds itself...and you wanna see those Kangaroo's...i recently hit a deer on it, killed the deer, but only minimal damage to the bike, a smashed indicator...i have spares, and it was a quick fix. I didnt even fall off in that one! I was hoping to take it out for a run tomorrow, but the weather is feral, and i try not to ride it in the wet...its a long cleaning job after, each time it does get a soaking.

hurrican3p

Reaction score
Visit site
Bro,

Most interested in possibly doing a headlight mod somewhere down the road. I may buy the parts now for my 04
before they become extinct. Any leads on kits or how to get started?

-The Hurricane