The "Off Topic" thread...

I'm gonna have to watch that after a few bourbans to see what the beer goggles do for me...lol.:BLAA:

Too many stinky perfumed up people in one place:eek:...lol.

Well it's almost time to go do it again...Pimps & Ho's party tonight....should make for some interesting video, if i can be bothered to get the camera out!

:rockon:

Got some nice little snags, whipped up a salad (I know, I won't win friends with a salad...lol) and Gaz is bringing some lambo down to the Two Wheel Obsession workshop for lunch today (Saturday the 2nd). Gaz is getting there early-ish to do some work on his weapon and the bbq is going on for lunch....followed by a bit of a ride. I'm a bit vague on the details but I think he's got a couple guys coming for the ride.

He asked me to post up a general invite for any one who might like to come for the bbq, ride or both. (Don't worry Wolfman, I'm pretty sure you're invited...lol...considering it's your workshop and all:D.)

So...Come one, come all. Step right up and see the greatest show on earth:cheer:. (can't say I didn't try to talk it up a bit...lol).

Cheers
Mike

Just put the salad up with a sign "One leaf per person" and you'll have the models hanging off you for being a sensative new age guy

Actually this was an ozzieboy salad.....Fetta, edam, Semi sundried tommies, Tommies, mushies, lettuce and beatroot shoot mix with some italian dressing over it.....scrummy delish! NOT a healthy salad...lol.:BLAA:

Actually this was an ozzieboy salad.....Fetta, edam, Semi sundried tommies, Tommies, mushies, lettuce and beatroot shoot mix with some italian dressing over it.....scrummy delish! NOT a healthy salad...lol.:BLAA:
Nice sounding salad. Not good for the hips - 2 types of cheese, italian dressing and semi sundried tomatoes, but you have to have something to disguise that rabbit food. :BLAA:

Still didn't touch your salad....but the way I was feeling today, your lucky I did not throw up at the site of food....

Still didn't touch your salad....but the way I was feeling today, your lucky I did not throw up at the site of food....

You said that twice dude:BLAA:

Xmas and new years are all over again so you might be able to catch up on some sleep...lol...still...must beat the crap outta spending chrissy in horsepiddle:thumbup:

You said that twice dude:BLAA:

Xmas and new years are all over again so you might be able to catch up on some sleep...lol...still...must beat the crap outta spending chrissy in horsepiddle:thumbup:

Well that just proves I am not with the program today! Sleep...what's that? Working again right now! But yes I am glad the crazy period is done and dusted!

Might actually feel semi human in about a week !

Well, the power commander is on hold for a couple of weeks - dog just cost me $408 today - bloody grass seed stuck up her nose. At least she's ok She's 11 so I was a little worried about her going under anaesthetic but she's fine.
Just looks a little pissed off at me.
She's staring at me right now.
Looks quite evil actually.... :eek:

Well, the power commander is on hold for a couple of weeks - dog just cost me $408 today - bloody grass seed stuck up her nose. At least she's ok She's 11 so I was a little worried about her going under anaesthetic but she's fine.
Just looks a little pissed off at me.
She's staring at me right now.
Looks quite evil actually.... :eek:

That'll stop as soon as the pain's gone....then you'll be her biggest hero:thumbup:

Back