The "Off Topic" thread...

Funny thing about it is the guy they wanted to blow up is the leader of a gang that the GOV. has declared an outlaw motorcycle gang ............none of them ride bikes :confused:

Did you see "Gangs of Oz" on tv last week. They were saying that the majority of "new" members of these gangs don't ride bikes. It used to be the only way you could get into the clubs, not anymore.

:rockon:

When I heard this story on the news for some odd reason in my mind I saw one of those old bugs bunny vs that little alien dude episodes where the alien always blows himself up.

Last edited:
When I heard this story on the news for some odd reason in my mind I say one of those old bugs bunny vs that little alien dude episodes where the alien always blows himself up.

LMFAO! That's exactly what i was thinking of!

:Flash:

Marvin the Martian! God that took a while.

21501BP.jpg

Last edited:
Yea a friend of mine with a Harli was saying he found it pretty retarded, seeing as how alot of the gangs don't even ride bikes anymore, the real problem ones often don't use them at all half the time because its too easy to target their illegal activities.

To be honest I'm suprised the Government isn't trying to get legislation passed to make bomb making equipment come with more safety warnings to make sure people can't hurt themselves.
I mean thats what happens these days right? People are stupid, the government tries to pass a law to counteract stupidity instead of educating people.

Yea a friend of mine with a Harli was saying he found it pretty retarded, seeing as how alot of the gangs don't even ride bikes anymore, the real problem ones often don't use them at all half the time because its too easy to target their illegal activities.

To be honest I'm suprised the Government isn't trying to get legislation passed to make bomb making equipment come with more safety warnings to make sure people can't hurt themselves.
I mean thats what happens these days right? People are stupid, the government tries to pass a law to counteract stupidity instead of educating people.

Educating people in bomb making and handling may not be in the governments best interest either. LOL

Seriously though anyone that plays with fire should be prepared to be burned.

Educating people in bomb making and handling may not be in the governments best interest either. LOL

Seriously though anyone that plays with fire should be prepared to be burned.

Was going for the irony really. Just like they won't educate people to stop road accidents, or how people doing something incredibly stupid sue the government or extra safeguards are put in place when it was just someone being totally dumb.
Putting a sticker on possible bomb making ingredients is the kind of stupidity i expect from the government.

Best example is head on accidents on the roads, caused by bad driving and people not taking breaks. The road didn't pick you up and shove you head long into another car, your lack or driving skills/concentration did!

Just watching Top Gear and all i can say is........... OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That road in Romania , Lemme at it :rockon: :rockon: The XJR would be in her element :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
The FZ6 has more hp than the XJR....the XJR just has lots more torque....

For the sake of my one sided FZ6 lauding arguement I'm going with that meaning... the FZ6 is king!
That being said I've never ridden an XJR but on roads not quite that twisty but still pretty damn good the FZ6 was pretty amazing to say the least :D
She really starts to shine in those situations.

The FZ6 has more hp than the XJR....the XJR just has lots more torque....

Nah Argh !!!!!! 113 Hp & 137 nm of GRUNT :BLAA: (thankyou Mr Scorpion) And just as agile as any FZ6 :D..... Ohh and did i mention the Ohlins rear end & fully adjustable front end (been told it Ohlins aswell but cant confirm) :rockon:

Nah Argh !!!!!! 113 Hp & 137 nm of GRUNT :BLAA: (thankyou Mr Scorpion) And just as agile as any FZ6 :D..... Ohh and did i mention the Ohlins rear end & fully adjustable front end (been told it Ohlins aswell but cant confirm) :rockon:

Mine has fully adjustable ohlins remote shock at the rear, ohlins forks internals set up by frank pons...near on 100hp at the rear wheel, and weighs about 156kg's...don't care about the torque...just know it pulls like a 15 year old boy off the line!

Still can't keep up with the boys on their 130+ hp 1000's, but it sure as the sun coming up is one sweet little beast in the twisties!

I also have braided lines front and rear, wave discs, race pads, and the bike stops on a dime!

Oh and the track tyres...just sweet!

Maybe one time we can catch up to settle this one!

But in reality, I don't really care, just as long as your bike pushes all the right buttons for you...as it sounds like it does, just like my lil beast dies for me!

Nice sparing with you humpy! :thumbup:

Mine has fully adjustable ohlins remote shock at the rear, ohlins forks internals set up by frank pons...near on 100hp at the rear wheel, and weighs about 156kg's...don't care about the torque...just know it pulls like a 15 year old boy off the line!

Still can't keep up with the boys on their 130+ hp 1000's, but it sure as the sun coming up is one sweet little beast in the twisties!

I also have braided lines front and rear, wave discs, race pads, and the bike stops on a dime!

Oh and the track tyres...just sweet!

Maybe one time we can catch up to settle this one!

But in reality, I don't really care, just as long as your bike pushes all the right buttons for you...as it sounds like it does, just like my lil beast dies for me!

Nice sparing with you humpy! :thumbup:

You're both nuts:Flip:lol...Hope you brought your dust masks:BLAA:...LMAO...The FZ1 is the greatest bike in the universe ever:rockon:.....well....except maybe one of those Superbikes or one of those MotoGp bikes:D

But have to agree, that it's ALL about the right buttons:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Back