The Riding Game!

I had the lady in the window take my picture :) mmm Chips Hamburgers!

Next Challenge: You wearing your FZ6 Forum shirt on your bike. (Hopefully some of you have one!)

I had the lady in the window take my picture :) mmm Chips Hamburgers!

Next Challenge: You wearing your FZ6 Forum shirt on your bike. (Hopefully some of you have one!)
Nice job! And I recognize that messenger bag as one of the freebie Buell bags, am I right?

Nice job! And I recognize that messenger bag as one of the freebie Buell bags, am I right?

You are correct, It works great...for the most part, but it seems I'm too small to really use it, straps don't go small enough. oh well, it was FREE! :)

You are correct, It works great...for the most part, but it seems I'm too small to really use it, straps don't go small enough. oh well, it was FREE! :)

I have a couple of those lying around. I have like... four FZ6 shirts too, but I'll let someone else get this challenge.

Maybe this should be changed now.......nobody seems to want to pose for this :spank:

:cheer: :Flash: :cheer: :Flash:

YEAH Beth! I would have taken a pic, IF I owned a FZ6 Forum shirt! :spank:

Next Challenge:
YOUR BIKE WITH A CHILD SITTING ON IT (FOUR LEGGED KIDS COUNT, TOO!)

I can tell you all now, there is NO WAY I'm allowing a 2 legged or 4 legged child to sit on my bike :eek:

NEXT CHALLENGE: YOUR BIKE WITH A CHILD SITTING ON IT (FOUR LEGGED KIDS COUNT, TOO!)

No takers? Thought a lot of members had kids........

Might have to change the challenge soom Beth, if no-one gets it soon.

NEXT CHALLENGE: You bike with a child sitting on it (four legged kids count too!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody got kids??? Or does the fz6 vibrate too much??? :eek:

next challenge: Your bike with a child sitting on it (four legged kids count, too!)

It's called the "riding game"!!!! you need to go ride somewhere to take a pic, not just put a child on your bike in the garage :)

Next challenge plz :D

took this at the weekend . . . and finally got around to posting . . . If that's OK to satisfy YOUR BIKE WITH A CHILD SITTING ON IT (FOUR LEGGED KIDS COUNT, TOO!) I'll post up a new challenge . . .

what do you think ?

Thanks for the approval . . .

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike and a hot air balloon . . .

this might be a tough one . . . . ;)

Wish this challenge was last weekend, just a hot air balloon event a few towns over. Would have been perfect opportunity. Oh well, that's the way it goes.

Thanks for the approval . . .

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike and a hot air balloon . . .

this might be a tough one . . . . ;)

we just had a hot air balloon festival a couple weekends ago. (I got my Scavenger Hunt balloon picture from that.) I would post it up, but since it was taken before the challenge, that would be cheating!
Do we have any Albuquerque members here? The HUGE Balloon Fiesta there is in October, so plenty of pilots should be practicing there now.

Back