Throttlemeister installed

Do you have to take your hands off the grip to engage/disengage? This seems like a fault if you do. How do you deal with this issue?

Do you have to take your hands off the grip to engage/disengage? This seems like a fault if you do. How do you deal with this issue?

Do you mean the left hand?
I hold the throttle steady with my right and tighten with my left.
There's a technique where you tighten the TM with just your right hand using a few fingers, while the other fingers hold the throttle.

It's not too unsafe. I mean I'm going highway speeds and I make sure no one is too close to me in front and back. If people are really close, then I'm in traffic, and I wouldn't engage the TM to begin with.

Sound crazy? It's really not that bad.....:D

I slide my right hand over to the end of the grip so I have two fingers on the Throttlemeister and two fingers on the grip. I then roll off the throttle and, gripping the throttlemeister, roll back on the throttle so it starts to hold the throttle side grip. I then adjust the angle of my dangle until the bike is holding the speed I want and then remove my right hand from the grip and further tighten the throttlemeister.

I just got mine in the mail from Pashnit, sameplace I got my Pazzo levers.

$127 including shipping. I got the black version, normal weight.

One question: The instruction says to use Loctite. Did you guys use it? I'm wondering if it's necessary.

I just got mine in the mail from Pashnit, sameplace I got my Pazzo levers.

$127 including shipping. I got the black version, normal weight.

One question: The instruction says to use Loctite. Did you guys use it? I'm wondering if it's necessary.

yes i used it.
i read somewhere that they can vibrate loose, which makes sense since the handlebars vibrate.
be sure to first test it all out using the spacers you need and then re-assemble it all with loctite.
i used a lot of loctite.

Back