Two Brothers Group Buy.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
PM Admin if you want in...This is a ongoing buy after 5. And seeing how we have the first five... We can get singles now for the same price..

So don't say your in unless your REALLY in.. Other wise I will have way to many exhausts for my bike and a HUGE bill on my Visa card which will make me a very unhappy admin... (I can see the server plug from here LOL)

So far we have:

Admin............Carbon with 2 DB Killers........... PAID and on the way!!
christod1 ......Titanium with 2 DB Killers..........PAID and on the way!!
duffy ............Titanium..................................PAID and on the way!!
blueMONday....Titanium with 2 DB Killers..........PAID and on the way!!
biker_dude43 ..Titanium with 2 DB Killers..........PAID and on the way!!
Hank the Tank...Carbon...................................PAID and on the way!!

FZ6 2004-2008 Two Brothers Dual Carbon or Titanium VALE Slip Ons: $750
Aluminum: $609
DB Killers: Add $32 each

Shipping is 30 Bux (Canada and US)

Canadians.... yes we have to pay GST And If applicalble, PST.

Our US friends will be responsible for any local taxes on their end.

ALL Prices are in Canadian Dollars.... Dont ask me what that is in USD.. It depends on the days exchange rate. So just assume it is at par.

Okay guys the first one shipped today.. A set or carbons.... ( Henrys )....
They are taking longer that anticipated but the vendor hopes to have them all in this week and shiped out.. We overwhelmed him as I ordered 7 all at once... ( and Just ordered 3 more) he usally sells 1 or two every few month but all is good... he will keep this price for all future buys and is putting togeter a price list for me for all the FZ6 stuff he can get... (all priceing is for forum members only)...

Im going crazy waiting but its worth saving the $$

Hank the Tank

Reaction score
Visit site
They are in and on. These things sound awesome cant wait to get some serious riding done. Heres the pics of the pipes on the bike. I used my existing fender eliminator instead of the 2 bros. In the process I've had a little problem with the blinkers. I think the license plate light wires touched and have caused a prob. I've got no blinkers or hazards have checked the fuse its fine, anyone got any ideas. Anyway thanks for the sweet hookup admin your gonna love these pipes when you get them.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks awesome!! Cant wait to get mine!!!!!!...

Did you check all the fuses... (ALL).. and check the wiring if you shorted a positive wire to ground (-) you may have melted the wire.... You will have to trace it back to its source.... Put a meter on it and see it there is power to the bulbs.....

Hank the Tank

Reaction score
Visit site
Blinker problem is fixed just checked the wrong fuse. :p The pipes were a breeze to install. It was my first go around taking the bike apart, but It was as simple as could be. Only took me a couple hours start to finish. All you fellas getting these pipes post some pics when you get em in.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm dying here waiting for those pipes but it's all worth it. 2 weeks gone by and every UPS truck around my block gets me excited, lol.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I KNOW.... they are commin... the TIs are backordered...

CARBON ALL THE WAY LOL..... Hey wait I dont have mine yet either.... ( Henry is already got his on)

Be patient guys..... Should be soon....

FazerFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
In terms of dBA levels I found the below thread in SBN:

The Exhaust Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I have seen an awful lot of “exhaust threads” of one type of another, and have been working on trying to get some info from the manufacturers as well, so as to compile it all in one nice tidy thread. I think it might be a good idea to try and consolidate all the various exhaust threads into one, where everyone can just keep adding to the knowledge base. If I am mistaken, well then just let this thread die I suppose lol.

First off, in the October issue of Sport Rider they tested over 30 slip on pipes, on a 2004 Yamaha R6 (which is fairly close to our bikes mil) I realize it’s not our bike, but perhaps it will give us insight into how each company at least attacks a given machine (which may not or may not apply to the FZ6)

I will post all their findings from the manufacturers that I currently know of that make a slip-on system for our particular bike.

2004 R6 Stock: 106.4HP & 90dba & 8.2lbs

Akrapovic: 108.8 HP & 95dba & 4.7lbs
Arrow: 107.8 HP & 99dba & 5.6lbs
Bos: 108.1 HP & 97dba & 8.6lbs
Devil: 108.1 HP & 101dba & 7.4lbs
Laser: 108.2HP & 96dba & 6.4lbs
Leo Vince: 108.1HP & 101dba & ?lbs
Nikko: 108.3 HP & 99dba & 8.2lbs
Remus: 108.2 HP & 99dba & 7.7lbs
Scorpion: 108.8 HP & 98dba & 5.7lbs
Two Bros Racing: 108.9 HP & 101dba & 4.9lbs
Wolf: 108.4 HP & 110dba & 5.7lbs
Yoshimura: 107.3 HP & 5.7dba & 5.7lbs

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I'm very impressed with this forum. It's the best FZ6 forum I've found. I've been lurking for awhile, and I've really learned a lot about the FZ6, thanks to all. :)

Congratulations to everyone on the great deal on the Two Bros! :rockon:

I don't own an FZ6 yet, but unless something else I like better comes along, which I highly doubt, I'll be buying an 09 model FZ6, and doing a lot of the mods I've found on this forum, including upgrading the exhaust system with slip ons. I'm leaning towards either the Akrapovic or the Scorpions because they seem to have the lowest amount of noise, but still sound good and have good performance. I'm looking to only be a little louder than stock, and these two seem to fit the bill. I wonder if the above noise levels were measured with or without DB killers?

So my question regarding the post I've quoted here, is exactly which year/issue of Sport Rider magazine had this featured article on exhaust systems? I'd like to order it.

Here's a link to the back issue ordering page. Can you tell me which one it is? :confused:
Primedia - Backissues: SPORT RIDER

Also can you provide the link to the thread referenced on SBN?

Thanks! :thumbup:

duffy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just had to go and listen to a few sound clips on youtube....dammit, hurry up and get here, the waiting is killing me!!!!

:)

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know!!! Im stilll waiting... Sorry guys If id know it would take this long I would have held off.... Only Henry has recieved his.. thus far..

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang that must not be fun. Do you have tracking numbers or a contact that you can call to see where they're at? I would go out of my mind if I couldn't figure out where my stuff was!

Good luck on your pipes, I'm sure they will be well worth the wait. I wish I could afford a set.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang that must not be fun. Do you have tracking numbers or a contact that you can call to see where they're at? I would go out of my mind if I couldn't figure out where my stuff was!

Good luck on your pipes, I'm sure they will be well worth the wait. I wish I could afford a set.

Backorderd from the factory..... the vendor has a HUGE backorder not just our stuff...

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Waiting sucks! At least you can still ride.

Imagine having to put down a deposit and wait for months to get your bike. Those were the early years when Yamaha brought the FJR to the US. Torture-pure torture.

It will be worth it - hang in there guys!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
BINGO!

There are 6 carbon and 7 Ti sets shipping later today. They will take about a week to arrive then they will be shipped out to fill the orders ....so we will all be alittle louder in a week or so

:canada::cheer::cheer::cheer:

duffy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not going to lie to you - I am really excited and can barely wait.

Got home yesterday and as I was walking towards my front door I saw a slip of paper between the door and the frame - got so excited I ran the last 50 meters or so. Grabbed the slip of paper hoping it was a delivery slip, only to find out it was someone wanting to sod the lawn. Well he can forget getting my business, playing with my emotions like that!

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting the TB exhaust. But was curious as to if i'll have any issues if a smog is ever required? I dont even know if bikes have to be smogged in California?...