Two Brothers Group Buy.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay dudes, here's the rules, photos and vids must be posted once they are installed. TOO COOL!

Hank the Tank

Reaction score
Visit site
The next two weeks is gonna be a waiting game. Gonna get excited everytime the UPS truck rolls thru the neighborhood. I had not intended to fork over the cash for new pipes till next year. Admin did such a great job on the price I had to go for it. Pics and vids asap!!!:Sport:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know what you mean, everytime I see a UPS, USPS or some other delivery truck I get excited to get home and only to find out it's still early. DAMN IT, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!:D

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey if you go to ebay and search for eBay Store - New Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Starcycle Usa:

you will find m4 exhausts for 04-08 Yamaha FZ6 M4 slip-on exhaust ss/carbon fiber pr for US $654.95. I don't know about the eliminator kit or anything but here it is. You guys think it's a great deal? Don't know.
Aceman

That is for M4s not the two brothers

The two brother are there for $899.95 for the carbons. They are $750 here...

there is a M4 group buy on the site Im not sure if its still open (I didnt set that one up) http://www.600riders.com/forum/vendors-group-purchases/3797-group-buy-m4-exhaust.html

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah, the waiting game. When Yamaha rolled out the FJR you had to put down a deposit and wait. If you think waiting for just pipes is tough......it'll kill ya waiting for a new bike!

This is a smokin' deal. I just couldn't wait for a group buy.

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
No actually if you go to ebay, and I'm watching it right now, m4 two brothers for the price of 654.94 it is for 04-08 yamaha fz6 slip-on exhaust ss/carbon fiber pr I believe that means a pair so I don't know. I am going to call to find out. They are located up in Lebec Ca by Gorman. The actual picture shows two cans and it does say for the right bike and year. I don't think they would sell just one can for that price.....
It seems to me a great deal, don't you think?
Aceman

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
No actually if you go to ebay, and I'm watching it right now, m4 two brothers for the price of 654.94 it is for 04-08 yamaha fz6 slip-on exhaust ss/carbon fiber pr I believe that means a pair so I don't know. I am going to call to find out. They are located up in Lebec Ca by Gorman. The actual picture shows two cans and it does say for the right bike and year. I don't think they would sell just one can for that price.....
It seems to me a great deal, don't you think?
Aceman

Noooooooooo they are not.......What we bought....
04-08 Yamaha FZ6 Two Brothers M2 CF dual s/o exhaust - (eBay.ca item 350044201662 end time 02-May-08 23:10:04 EDT)

What you are looking at:
04-08 Yamaha FZ6 M4 slip-on exhaust ss/carbon fiber pr - (eBay.ca item 350043483188 end time 30-Apr-08 23:26:09 EDT)

They are not the same.. The M4s are nice thou.. but there was a group buy on here for them that was cheaper than the ebay price....

Again see here for a better deal on the M4s
http://www.600riders.com/forum/vendo...4-exhaust.html (Group buy for M4 Exhaust)

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
yah youre right I read it over again and slower this time. My bad! sorry
what do u think of the m4 are they comparable to the 2 brothers? How stupid I am:(

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
yah youre right I read it over again and slower this time. My bad! sorry
what do u think of the m4 are they comparable to the 2 brothers? How stupid I am:(

the M4s are good too I just like the look of the two brothers... its all in what you like:thumbup:

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
I honestly thought they were one in the same. I like the two brothers and the sound but I don't think I could afford the price. Do you know what the m4 sounds like?

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just installed the M4s. They are DEEP and LOUD! Louder than Scorpions, and most other pipes. M4 said that they are just as loud as Two Bros; if not louder!

I will post pics and sound clip by Friday.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
that sounds more in my budget. do you know if they come with db killers? I emailed them but didn't hear back.

So nimzotech, do you like your M4's? didi you look around for others first?
Aceman

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like 'em they are bad@ss. And in my budget. No dB killers in them though. I don't have their email adresss mind sharing it?
Send me a personal message for more info. ;-)

Last edited:

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
the only way I tried was going on ebay and go to ask seller a question. I actually don't have their email address. But I sure would like to know if they have db killers. I really want these pipes but don't want the neighborhood to complain if you know what I mean....