Two Brothers Group Buy.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sueeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Finaly, the pipes are coming. Just in time too, I bought that PCIII that Wavex friend was selling and that's on it's way too. Can't wait to install "those" babies. Just the way I like my sweetheart....LOUD. :sinister:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sueeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Finaly, the pipes are coming. Just in time too, I bought that PCIII that Wavex friend was selling and that's on it's way too. Can't wait to install "those" babies. Just the way I like my sweetheart....LOUD. :sinister:

So you're the one who beat me out of that PC3!

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup. Sorry bro, I took a pass on a PCIII b4 and regreted it later. I figure no one replied or pm the sale when I saw it posted, so just like a trout I took bait.

ROACH1111

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm dying to know whether or not you guys got your exhaust. I check this thread multiple times everyday in anticipation of pictures. It's strange to me that there haven't been any recent posts on here since it was such a busy thread the past few weeks.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:confused::confused:No TwoBros here. I believe Hank the Tank is the only one that got his. At least I hope that I'm not the only one that still did not receive the TwoBros pipes. I was hoping that it'll arrive last week, then this week........... still nothing. I already have my PCIII and waiting to install the pipes with the PCIII together.:(:(

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
:confused::confused:No TwoBros here. I believe Hank the Tank is the only one that got his. At least I hope that I'm not the only one that still did not receive the TwoBros pipes. I was hoping that it'll arrive last week, then this week........... still nothing. I already have my PCIII and waiting to install the pipes with the PCIII together.:(:(

I know they wait totally sucks..... Its the backorder.... Continue to be patient... The pallet was due to arrive friday.. June 14 and they will ship the following week.. Im hoping all will be sent out by tuesday.... I almost removed my stock exhaust and am glad I didn't... They are comming guys... I have not paid for any of them yet except for Henry's (He is the only one to get them yet). He ordered the carbons and our vendor had a set on the shelf so he got them first).... So if the deal goes bad we wont lose anything... But the vendor has shipped one so I am confident that they will all ship soon..

Dennis

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
ALL SHIPPED TODAY..... Tracking numbers to follow:thumbup:

MarcW

full throttle turd nugget
Reaction score
Visit site
so, whats the approxamate wait time from day of payment? :cheer: i think im gonna throw ya some money next month around this time.

duffy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have to love Canada Post - exhaust is shipping from Ontario, Canada to Alberta, Canada - what better way to do it than have it leave the country then come right back in hey! :rolleyes:

2008/06/19 04:36 International shipment has arrived in the destination country
2008/06/18 13:21 International item has left Canada
2008/06/17 22:53 KITCHENER, ON Item processed at postal facility

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have to love Canada Post - exhaust is shipping from Ontario, Canada to Alberta, Canada - what better way to do it than have it leave the country then come right back in hey! :rolleyes:

2008/06/19 04:36 International shipment has arrived in the destination country
2008/06/18 13:21 International item has left Canada

At least yours is traveling. Mine is still in Canada and it seems like there doing a lot of processing...:(

2008/06/19 01:29 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item processed at postal facility
2008/06/18 22:41 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item processed at postal facility

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh yeah! Mine's here but no one to sign for it so they didn't leave it behind.:( That's okay, I guess. I can pick it up tonight from Fed-Ex. No wonder my Canada Post tracking number didn't work. Will take some pictures of it in the box as I won't have time to look at it this weekend. On the "Street Skills" course for two straight days starting tomorrow morning. :thumbup:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh yeah! Mine's here but no one to sign for it so they didn't leave it behind.:( That's okay, I guess. I can pick it up tonight from Fed-Ex. No wonder my Canada Post tracking number didn't work. Will take some pictures of it in the box as I won't have time to look at it this weekend. On the "Street Skills" course for two straight days starting tomorrow morning. :thumbup:

LOL sorry guys I thought they were all Canada post #s:thumbup: