Upgrades begin proper this time!

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry no pics at this point, but my bike affectionately known as 'Trinity', is commencing a very subtle change in appearance, which I expect will be complete in the next 3-6 months.

Since buying her new in Feb 2008, modding has only gone as far as:

Keiti Carbon look tank protector
Oggy Knobs
R&G tail tidy

Today I bought a clear indicator lens kit. The buggers are identical (even if they are technically for an R6), but the screw holes are off by about 3-4mm! So im having a beer standing next to the bike & posting my lil whinge at the same time.

Anyway, thats the relatively boring purchase from today. On order are a full set of Goodridge braided brake lines, in black of course to maintain the understated look of my bike.

Now back to working out what i'll do about those flashers. Maybe its time to try a hammer....

Call me a knob, getting them from the dealership where I bought bike. So paying a little too much.

Damn those impulse buys :spank:

Only went there to check out Pazzo's, but they don't have the colour combo I want. (and they wanted $275 a pair!)

So next month, will order from Mat Mladin a set :thumbup:

Call me a knob, getting them from the dealership where I bought bike. So paying a little too much.

Damn those impulse buys :spank:

Only went there to check out Pazzo's, but they don't have the colour combo I want. (and they wanted $275 a pair!)

So next month, will order from Mat Mladin a set :thumbup:

I got a quote on Pazzo's at our local ripoff merchant back when I had the FZ6, and they were asking, $260-ish a side:eek:...lol....you can see why I didn't snap them up at that price:rolleyes:....lol.

Yea I was glad I got in when I did, they are still a good deal (hard to beat with shipping from the US) especially for a local dealer with such fast delivery!

What type of fittings did you order with your braided lines, standard, or stainless....the stainless are high grade stainless, and worth the textra dollars, they dont rust!

:thumbup:

I just got them today (been in FNQ for 2 weeks).

They look the ducks guts :thumbup:

I ordered standard fittings which I think were supposed to be zinc, but they look/feel like stainless.

I just got them today (been in FNQ for 2 weeks).

They look the ducks guts :thumbup:

I ordered standard fittings which I think were supposed to be zinc, but they look/feel like stainless.

I have the Goodridge braided lines...they are exceptional quality, and after 2 years, they work and look as new....very good quality kit indeed...great choice!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back