Usernames!

Perry is the name printed on the underside of the FZ6 CPU, the brain of the engine and N stands for Northern hemisphere, since it is a universal forum I thought I would say which side of the world I was on.
:thumbup:
:thumbup:
;)
:D
Actually I just made that all up lol. Mine is a no brainer to, sorry. Perry last name, N - Neil first name. Not very original at all. My nick name is Nelly though.

Neil

Buggerlugs is a daft term of endearment for a close friend or family member. From the north of England (where I come from). I haven't used it as a username anywhere else!

Pseudo Cloggy

Pseudo meaning not real/false
Cloggy being the affectionate term many Brits use for the Dutch.

I am originally (and still) British, but I have taken on the Dutch nationality and culture, my wife is a full blood :thumbup:

Well, since everyone else told there's I will reveal mine.
ROBOCO = RO - My wife's stuffed animal since she was 2 yrs old 'ROvey'
BO - Nickname my wife calls me (dont know why) 'BOwbie'
CO - Nickname for my wife (dont know why) 'COco'

Please dont tell anyone!

Oh, and the avatar is my son....4 months old

Well, since everyone else told there's I will reveal mine.
ROBOCO = RO - My wife's stuffed animal since she was 2 yrs old 'ROvey'
BO - Nickname my wife calls me (dont know why) 'BOwbie'
CO - Nickname for my wife (dont know why) 'COco'

Please dont tell anyone!

Oh, and the avatar is my son....4 months old

LOL....ok, I'll keep it a secret!
Cute baby. :thumbup:

I earned the nickname madman by a few buddys in the army after they saw me drive!
Maigret is my last name
I use it everywhere!
and i have Madman tattoo'd on my stomach
and no one has ever accused me of being SANE!

Well it is a misspelling of Gromit, who sits on my desk staring at me all day. When I wind (he has a key) him up, he nods at me, knowingly.:)

Last edited:
Back in the mid 90's I stole my username from the comic book series "The Maxx" by Sam Keith. I've been using it ever since.

The Maxx - Wikipedia

darkisz3nq.jpg

THE MAXX!!!!! FTW!!!!!!
I loved that show.

I believe that it was on mtv during liquid television. Every show on there was like a bad trip. Have you seen AEON FLUX?

Well, mine is uncreative. My son wanted me to play an online game with him and I had to have a name. So, expecting to only play the game once I didn't put any thought into it. Bart is my nickname for Bartholomew. I am a Chiropractor. My patients have a tendency to call me Dr. Bart instead of Dr. Stevens (my last name). Where does the 2 come from? I messed up when I meant to put Dr.Bart and have just used DrBart2 for any forum. :rolleyes: I know, boring.

Back